Billy Loomis being a good husband hcs

- Billy always makes sure if you're okay, especially when you're being quieter than what you're normally.

- If you're having a bad day, Billy will buy you your favorite food so you can watch movies together all night.

- He remembers every important dates. Your birthday, your anniversary with him/wedding anniversary. He remembers everything. Billy also loves to give you gifts for each anniversary but insists that you're enough and that you don't need to get him anything in return (although, clearly, he should know that you're very stubborn and that you always end up getting something for him).

- He loves to cook for you, and you don't mind it (less work for you) and you always help him with the dishes even when he tells you that it's okay, that you don't need to but you tell him that you don't mind.

- Date nights are still very important to him, even more so now that you're married. Even if it's something simple as a dinner and a movie.

- He just loves to spend time with you, and he also loves to try new things with you. Whether it's new food or a new activity.

- Billy won't admit this to anyone, but if you enjoy doing arts and crafts, he'll do them with you.

- Also loves taking pictures of you and with you, he loves making memories and pictures are the best way of doing so.