There and Back Again [Amber Freeman x Reader]

Amber wasn't the jealous type, of course she wasn't. You just needed to be reminded that you were hers.

Request: could a girl get anything you want to bless me with with amber? toxic women with knives make me lose all rational thoughts

"C'mere," you heard your girlfriend say from the other couch. The two of you were at Wes' house, trying to watch whatever movie he had on. Mindy and Chad both left the room and you wanted nothing more than to go home. Amber had started to argue with you before the two of you made it to their house. She accused you of flirting with Tara any time she was out of the room. Which was a lie.

"No, I'm good." you said, your voice cold and short.

Amber didn't like that.

Looking around to see if anyone could hear what she was about to say. "I said, come here. You're not going to like it if I have to come to you."

Amber leaned forward, waiting for your response. You sighed, shaking your head. "No. I don't want to be near you nor do I want to talk to you."

Before Amber could respond, Mindy came back into the living room. "You guys are still watching this movie? It's really shitty." She laughed and you watched as Amber faked a smile.

"Nah, we were just leaving." She said, getting up quicker than you expected her to.

Amber pulled you up and off the couch by your arm a lot rougher than she wanted to. Mindy gave you an odd look, but soon dropped it when you said goodbye. You knew Amber was upset, but you didn't think she'd pull you away from your friends. Literally. The walk to her car was rushed and you tried to keep up with your girlfriend – you hadn't realized that she was this angry with you.

Once the two of you were in her car and the doors were shut, you spoke up, "What the fuck is your problem? You keep acting like I'm doing something wrong, when you and I both know I didn't do anything."

Amber gritted her teeth, trying her best not to let her anger seep out. "You didn't want to sit next to me so Tara could sit next to you!" she shouted, turning her car on. She wanted to be as far away from her friends as possible, a little worried that they'd be able to hear the two of you.

"Excuse you? Maybe you want to fuck Tara with the way you keep bringing her up constantly. You hate the idea of me being friends with anyone else huh? I'm fucking done." You snapped and Amber kept her eyes on the road. You were expecting her to say something back, but to your surprise, she kept quiet.

You didn't say anything else all the way to her house – unsure of where you stood. You loved Amber so much, but you weren't going to deal with her accusing you of things that weren't happening. You loved Tara as a best friend, even as a sister and Amber knew this. Or she should at least know this.

As soon as the two of you were in her room and the door was shut, Amber pushed you onto the bed. "I'm sorry baby... let me make it up to you." She pouted before sitting on the bed with you.

Pushing you onto your back, Amber kissed your cheek before she got on top of you. Placing a kiss on your lips, you closed your eyes as you kissed her back. You whined as Amber got off you, taking a step back from the bed so she could get a better look at you.

"Clothes off baby, Daddy's going to make it up to you." She said softly and a part of you wondered what she was trying to do. Even when the two of you weren't fighting, she never talked to you in such a soft voice.

"Amber," you said, unsure of how to react. You weren't expecting her to change how she was acting so fast – it was confusing you, and you needed to know what her problem was.