Just Between Us [Billy x Stu]

Billy can't help it - Stu looks really good dressed as Ghostface.

"Hey do you want to try something with me? But it has to stay between us." Billy asked, looking over at his best friend Stu, who was taking off his Ghostface mask. Setting it down, Stu turned to face Billy who was laying on his couch. He wasn't sure where Billy was going with this, but he knew it had to be interesting.

"C'mon man, we're literally killing our friends. I think I can keep whatever you're about to say between us." Stu said, rolling his eyes with a laugh. Billy realized how dumb that did sound, considering they were killing everyone around them.

"I meant you can't tell Tatum or Sidney if you agree to do this." Billy clarified, even though they did plan on killing them soon – he just didn't want their plan to be ruined.

"I won't tell them, what's up?"

Billy took a deep breath, trying to settle his nerves. He wasn't sure as to why he was this nervous, but he figured it was because he wasn't aware of how Stu would react to his admission.

"I like you Stu, and seeing you dressed up like that... it makes me want you in ways I know I shouldn't. Especially since I'm with Sidney and you're with Tatum." Billy admitted, watching Stu's face grow red.

"What do you think about?" he whispered, sitting on the edge of the couch.

Billy sighed, "I really want you to suck my cock while you're still wearing that. W-Would you?"

Billy wasn't normally this nervous, but Stu made him feel things and even though a part of him loved Sidney, he was only with her to get closer to her. He wanted Stu and Stu only.

"I'll do it." He said without any hesitation, which threw Billy off. He wasn't expecting Stu to be all for it or even that quick to do so.

Billy threw the blanket off himself and onto the floor, making a mental note that he'll wash it later before Sidney came over. She was supposed to be at his house at nine and it was only five – they had enough time. Deciding to help him out, he pulled his pajama pants down to his knees. Billy took some of his cock into his hands, holding it in place while Stu leaned down to lick at the tip of it. Occasionally squeezing it, he wanted to be harder before he let Stu do all the work.

"Fuck man, your tongue feels really good." Billy gasped as Stu used one of his hands to play with his balls.

Closing his eyes, Billy tried his best to focus on Stu and only Stu but a part of him felt a little guilty. His thoughts soon left him once Stu pushed his hand away and he took him into his mouth.

"Good boy." Billy groaned, bucking his hips a little up so Stu took more of him into his mouth.

Billy lifted his shirt up so he could play with his nipples, wanting nothing more than to come down Stu's throat, he also wanted to last for as long as he could. Stu took more of Billy into his mouth, moving his hand away from his friend's balls, he gripped the rest of his cock. Trying his best to keep a rhythm going – sucking Billy's cock and jerking off the part he couldn't get his mouth on at the same time. He hoped that he was doing a good job, a part of him wanting his friend to praise him some more. Billy kept fucking Stu's mouth the best he could, not wanting to be too rough with him.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good. You're doing so good. Such a good boy," Billy moaned, moving his hands away from his nipples so he could grip Stu's hair.
Keeping him in place, Billy fucked his face harder. Stu let go of his cock, realizing his hand wasn't helping any more. Billy was close and Stu needed to help him get to where he needed.

"I'm coming," Billy breathed, closing his eyes as he came in Stu's mouth. Stilling his hips as Stu pulled away from him, swallowing everything that was in his mouth. "Good fuckin' boy. I'll return the favor tomorrow; I've got to get up and take a shower before she gets here. Make sure you take all that off before you leave."

Stu wiped his mouth on Billy's blanket, not wanting to leave his friend's house with come on his face. "I'm going to change and then leave."