All Mine. [Amber Freeman x Reader]

you just wanted to go to your friends party for a good time. unfortunately, amber's mood gets ruined.

request: for the Amber freeman one is were she is jealous and is possessive

You had dragged Amber to a party a friend of yours was throwing, convincing her that it would definitely be worth it. A part of you wanted to go to see some of your friends you hadn't seen in awhile since you started to date Amber - and as much as that bothered you, you weren't going to let it show.

"I don't want to stay too long, babe." Amber rolled her eyes as she pulled up to your friend's house. "We can order some food and watch movies instead."

You looked down at your phone before speaking up, "We're staying for most of it, I haven't seen any of them in a while and I'd like to hangout for a bit. Okay?"

Amber could be jealous and possessive at times - you knew this - but sometimes it became too much. A part of you felt as if your friends didn't come around because of her, but you soon forgot about that as you felt her hand on your thigh.

"We'll go when I say we go, understood?" she asked, and you sighed.

"I understand." you nodded as Amber put her car in park before turning it off. A part of you wish you hadn't told her about it - that you just went by yourself - but you knew that would cause even more problems you didn't need.

The two of you made your way into the house, trying your best to stay calm as others greeted you. You didn't want Amber to get angry - to accuse you of sleeping with whoever decided to be friendly with you. A part of you wanted to end things for good this time, but Amber always made sure you came crawling back to her.

"Amber, I'm going to head to the bathroom, I'll be back." you told her, but Amber grabbed your wrist, stopping you in your tracks.

"I'll come with you to the bathroom. I don't want you out of my sight at all." Amber admitted, causing you to roll your eyes. You weren't sure as to why she acted the way she did - you were loyal to her and only wanted her.

As soon as you reached the bathroom, you tried to close the door behind you, but Amber stopped you. Getting in the bathroom, Amber shut the door behind her. Looking at you with a smirk plastered on her face. "Well, I'm waiting for you to pee. Unless you were lying to me in order to see someone else? Who? No wait, let me guess. Tara? Quinn? Chad?"

"Amber, they're just my friend's, please don't do this. Not here, not now." you pleaded, slowly pulling your pants and underwear down. You sat on the toilet, trying to focus on anything but your girlfriend's eyes burning into you. She would do this often, wanting to humiliate you in any way she can.

"Fine. Just don't give me a reason to act like this then," Amber pushed, raising an eyebrow as you began to pee. You bit your lip, trying to not cry as you continued to go. When you were finished, you wiped and stood up. Pulling your pants and underwear up, you made your way over to the sink. Washing your hands, you jumped a little as Amber got behind you.

"I guess you really did have to pee," she laughed. You rolled your eyes, turning the faucet off and drying your hands. "Come on, let's have a good time, my good girl."

You took her hand, allowing her to lead you out of the bathroom and back to the party. The place seemed to be a lot more crowded than before - which made you hopeful that Amber would ease up a little. It was wishful thinking, but you knew that you had a bit of a chance.

After an hour, Amber spoke in your ear, "I'm going to go get us some drinks, I'll be right back."

You nodded, a bit taken aback by it. She never left you alone in big crowds, but something felt off. You looked around - your overthinking was getting the best of you. Amber had to be testing you, it all made sense now.