Reminder [Tara Carpenter x Reader]

when quinn asks you out on a date, you agree - not realizing it's a date. tara isn't happy, but knows she needs to remind you that you're hers and only hers.

request: Could you write a top!Tara fic where she gets jealous seeing another girl flirting with her gf and Tara reminds who her gf belongs to?

"I love your costume," Quinn smiled, causing you to look down. You laughed, shaking your head.

"This old thing? I've been wearing this for Halloween for four years straight. But thank you." you said, looking around the crowded room. Tara had gone to get you both drinks, so you knew she'd be back soon.

"Would you ever want to go out to eat? I have no classes tomorrow if that works for you?" Quinn asked.

You shook your head, "Yeah! Tara's got a few classes tomorrow, so that works out great actually."

Quinn smiled, "Alright cool. Alright, I'm gonna go, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"You know she has a thing for you, right, (Your Name)?" Mindy asked, causing you to laugh.

"Quinn does not have a thing for me," you stated, shaking your head.

"Yes, she does, and she practically just asked you out on a date and you said yes." Anika said, looking behind you to see Tara, who had two drinks in her hands.

"What about a date and you saying 'yes', (Your Name)?" Tara asked, tilting her head to the side as she waited for your answer. She was calm and collected, just like she always was. But you knew that you really fucked up. You wouldn't have said yes to Quinn if you thought it was a date – you loved Tara and you didn't want to hurt her at all. Quinn was someone you thought only of as a friend, even if you were single. "I'm waiting."

"Quinn asked if I wanted to go out to eat tomorrow and I said yes because I thought it was just us going as friends?" you said, watching as Tara's jaw clenched. You could tell she was trying her best to stay calm. You sighed, trying to think of something to say. You felt dumb, hoping you didn't just fuck everything up with Tara. That was the last thing you ever wanted to do. Tara meant too much to you.

Tara dropped the drinks on the floor, not caring about the mess she had just made. She was quick to grab your hand, pulling you away from your group of mutual friends. She ignored the concerned looks of Anika and Mindy, silently thanking whoever when she found that the nearest bathroom was unoccupied. Tara pushed you inside, following behind. Shutting the door behind her and locking it, she crossed her arms and glared at you.

"Are you that much of a stupid whore, baby?" she asked. You shook your head, the words in your head not wanting to come out. Tara was angry - rightfully so, but you genuinely didn't know that Quinn was asking you out on a date.

"Baby," you sighed, causing her to shake her head.

"Take your clothes off." she demanded, causing you to give her an odd look. She was never like this, especially in public - that's when it hit you - she was jealous.

"What? Tara- no-" you began, but she cut you off. Slapping you across the face, Tara got closer to you. She pushed you up against the counter, wrapping her hand around your throat and squeezed.

"It's Mommy," she whispered, kissing you on the lips softly before pulling back. "Take your clothes off. Come on, be a good girl for me, baby."

"B-But what if someone walks in?" you questioned, watching as Tara licked her lips.

"Don't worry about that, I've locked the door. Now do as you're told." she pushed, causing you to nod. She made a point and a part of you liked this side of Tara. She pulled away from you, allowing you to have room to get undressed.

You pulled your shirt off, setting it on the counter gently before unclasping your bra. A part of you didn't want to take your time, but you knew Tara hated when you rushed. Once your bra was off, she pushed you lightly so your back was facing the mirror. You leaned on the counter, watching as Tara's hands made their way to your pants. She pulled them down roughly, bringing your underwear down with them.

"God you're so fucking wet," Tara pointed out, staring at your pussy. "And all mine."

"Only yours. Promise. M'yours." you said, biting your lips as she pushed your legs apart. Bringing her hand between your legs, she slid two fingers into. She didn't want to waste anymore time - she needed to be inside of you.

"Is this pretty pussy all for me? To use whenever I want, or is it going to be Quinn's? Hm?" she asked, fucking you with her fingers at a rough pace. You bit your lip, trying your best to not be too loud, although you knew no one outside of the door could hear you.

"N-No, not f-for Quinn. J-Just you," you moaned, keeping your eyes locked on Tara. Tara stilled her fingers, adding a third finger before she continued to fuck you.

"That's right, Princess. Your pussy belongs to me, and you belong to me." she smiled, leaning in before taking one of your erect nipples into her mouth. She sucked on it hard, causing you to whimper.

You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling your orgasm fast approaching. Tara pulled her mouth away from your nipple, slapping your chest with her free hand. "Did I say you could close your eyes, baby? No, I didn't. Open your eyes or I'll stop and we can wait until we're back at my place... where Quinn will hear you loud and clear."

You shook your head, snapping your eyes open. You tried your best to keep your eyes locked on Tara, but as your orgasm hit, it was a challenge to do so. Tara fucked you through your orgasm, only stopping when you tried to pull yourself away from her.

"Good girl. You were such a good girl for me, taking my fingers so good. I love you." Tara smiled, bringing her fingers up to your mouth. "Clean your mess up for me, Princess."

You took her first two fingers into your mouth, running your tongue between them to make sure they were clean. She pulled her fingers out of your mouth, slipping her third finger into her own mouth.

Tara hummed, closing her eyes. Pulling her finger out of her mouth as soon as it was clean, she smirked, "Let me help you get dressed, wanna get you back to my place. I'm going to remind you that you're only mine all night."

"I love you, Tara. If I knew it was a date, I would have never agreed." you admitted, causing Tara to smile.

"I know baby, I trust you."