Tell Me You Love Me [Ghostface!Tara Carpenter x Reader]

you've been suspicious of tara for awhile. You should have just kept it to yourself.

request: Have you seen the Tara as Ghostface theories? Would you mind writing a Ghostface Tara smut with a female reader? Thanks!

You sighed, putting pizza rolls on a plate. You weren't wanting them, but with being broke now, that's all you had to eat. Your girlfriend, Tara, was supposed to be over in a few hours with food so the two of you can eat dinner together. It was only seven-thirty and she had told you she'll be over at nine – since you were in classes all day, you needed to eat something small.

Once they were in the microwave, you made your way to the living room to turn something on to kill the time. You were bored, but there wasn't much you could do about it just yet. Your parents were gone for two weeks, having gone on a vacation that due to finals and your classes, you couldn't go. A part of you was upset for them planning this out during the semester, but it meant you would get a lot more privacy with Tara. So, you weren't too upset about it. Although with a murderer out there, now killing college students, you thought your parents wouldn't want to leave. Shaking the thoughts out of your head, you turned on the TV, and of course, whatever channel it was on, it was having a Stab movie marathon.

You shrugged, keeping it on as the microwave went off. Tossing the remote back onto the couch, you made your way back to the kitchen. As your hand was on the door, your phone began to go off. Groaning, you let go of the door to the microwave and grabbed your phone on the counter.

Unknown caller.

You answered the phone, "Hello?"

An unknown voice replied, "Hello, (Your Name)."

You opened the door to the microwave and asked, "Who is this?"

The person on the other end of the phone chuckled before hanging up. You rolled your eyes, grabbing the plate of pizza rolls before making your way back to the living room. Stab Two was now playing, and for a few seconds, you thought about sitting down and watching as many of them as you could before Tara arrived. It was a way to pass the time.

As you ate a pizza roll, your phone rang again.

Unknown caller.

"What the actual fuck." You said, trying to finish the pizza roll in your mouth before you answered the call.

"Hello?" you said, trying not to sound too annoyed.

"What's your favorite scary movie?" the unknown person on the other end asked, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Oh please, how original. Have a good day and do not call this phone again." You snapped.

Before you could pull the phone away from your ear, the unknown person threatened, "If you hang up, I'll come and gut you like a fucking fish."

Your eyes widened, taking the phone away from your ear to put it on speaker, you began to text Tara.

Hey, do you think you can come sooner than later?

"How's your parent's vacation, (Your Name)?" they asked, causing you to flinch. How did they know they were on vacation? Only your group of friends knew that, and you trusted them all completely.

"What're you talking about? My parents aren't on vacation?" you lied, trying to make it seem that you weren't all alone.

You went back to your text conversation with Tara, and you were confused to see that she had left you on read. Was she okay? Was she hurt? Did this creep get to her? All these questions were running through your head, only to be brought back to reality when the other person spoke up again.