II. my karaoke got interrupted for these ugly hoes.

a/n before we start: very vulgar things will be said in this chapter (ie: very vulgar music like ayesha, etc) skip over if ur uncomfy pookies ‼️‼️

anyways. those emos gave you a quick rundown on what nrc and twisted wonderland was. obviously you were actually clueless on what the fuck that was. they also told you you their names. cuz like your dumbass kept calling them satan's underlings.

"now that your rant is done can i go back to my beloved karaoke machine?"

they all gave you the most monotone "no."

"well FUCK YOU. im taking my karaoke out here."

they all owlishly blinked at you. you're pretty sure they all have no clue what you're talking about.

"do any if you even know what karaoke is."

cater spoke up, "nope. but judging by what happened over... you know.... but cay cay's gonna slay slay in karaoke!"

"💀" was all you could muster. what the fuck.

anyways! you picked up the speaker and linked your spotify playlist to the tv so the lyrics were super big.

"i'm gonna change into something. all you freaks jumpscaring me made me sweaty and smelly."

entering your room, you changed into a white shirt with ruffled material underneath you chest. with it, you wore a black button pleated skirt with ruffles underneath. you also wore a black buckle choker with it and hello kitty socks.

(basically under ur chest theres like this ruffled part in the shirt yea sorry 4 sucking balls in this explanation)

anyways, when you came out, all of them were just poking the machine like it was some sort of sentient being from another planet.

picking up your phone, you clicked play, the next song coming up.

make u cum by ayesha erotica.

anyways, as those guys were quarreling, you picked up the microphone, ready to belt out any rage inside your body.

*ahem..🤑🤑*

"THINKIN OF THE WAYS I CAN MAKE YOU CUMMM!! I GOT DOUBLE A CUP TITS STILL LOTS OF FUNN‼️😘 COME ON SLIDE IT OUT QUICK SLAP IT ON MY TONGUEEE, SHOOT YO SHOT LET ME SUCK THE GUNN 😍😍"

and you just traumatized some kids! dope! the only issue is that they were all looking at you very awkwardly. whoopdeedoo. but you continue. for some reason.

"I'M READY TO GET FUCKED PUT IN THE PARK TURN THE RADIO UPPP😍‼️I'M SOAKED I'M COCKED UP FUCK MY THROAT TILL I'M CHOCKED UPPPP🤑🤑"

*cue the rest of the song because my dumbass is so lazy.*

"whew! that sure took the breath out of me!"

many of them literally blinked at you multiple times. i mean, who wouldn't? the song was literally so fucking vulgar.

but you didn't give one shit, two shits, a red shit, or a blue shit.

you played the next song, throatzilla by slayyyter, which the slay in her name was biblically accurate.

"do any of you wanna sing throatzilla?"

no response. what a dry ass bag of crayolas.

so you just sang it again. by your fucking self.

*ahem 🗿🗿*

"HE CALL ME THROATZILLAAAA‼️‼️ I SUCK A DICK SO KILLERRRR😘😘‼️‼️"