V. family bonding time...i think? plus silly movie 😨

a/n: yo so like this was posted after the summer special, so please give any critique towards that (my first ass time writing a long 2k word special) so yea. idk if it was horse shit or the best thing in the world. but anyways sorry 4 late ish update. i was like going thru some family shit and cleaning this whole ass week (plus summer school) and hope this is enough to feed u guys <3

making your way down the stairs, you slouched in a chair as your mother brought in a whole feast, placing it on the huge table.

some of them, were indeed, sentenced to the kid's table, specifically lilia, kalim, floyd, and riddle, but most of them didn't mind.

key word:most.

"FLOYD! STOP TRYING TO SQUEEZE ME!"

"COME ON KINGYO CHAN~!"

"AGH-! GET OFF OF ME! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!"

yea shit was going down at the kid's table. it was like a world war two warzone over there.

floyd was wrestling with riddle to try and squeeze him after riddle noticed floyd tossing mushrooms onto his plate.

floyd simply just claimed "no witnesses" which was quite reasonable.

anyhow, you began to devour your food, talking with your mouth full.

"mahm! tphis ish sho gwood! tweacj may!"

(translation: mom! this is so good! teach me!)

sure your table manners might have been tossed into the gutter after moving out, but atleast you don't chew your food with your mouth open‼️

"swallow your food before speaking..." you mom said, slightly grossed out by seeing you talk while chewing the food.

"sorry..!"

dinner was finished, and you began washing the dishes as everyone began preparing for a nice little movie!

you had begged your parents for them to let you choose the movie as every time you picked, it would be a certified double you.

last couple of times, you all binged the lalaloopsy show, and then right after that you all watched  the old texas chainsaw massacre.

so it wasn't much of a surprise when they blatantly refused.

until you pulled out the pity card. such a smart one!

"but i haven't visited in so long...pleaseeeee??"

and it was effective.

.

okay, everyone! listen up, i've chosen our movie! today, or tonight... we shall watch..."

...

"bro give me a drumroll or i'm not saying shit."

they all began to smack their hands on the sofa or floor.

"the conjuring! all three of them!"

"the fuck is that?"

.

yea they did not like the conjuring. both one, two, and three.

you had to do some silly little things to get the third movie but it wasn't illegal! (it was)

whenever the nun popped up, cater, azul, and kalim would by instinct, grab onto your arms. (my babies got a little spooked ykyk)