III. shopping spree, might throw hands.

anyways after that call with your ex where you came put on top‼️ your bitchass realized these hoes were wearing the same ass shit from when they arrived,

and then you remembered they came from a a magical princess fairy world.

so now you were getting them atleast a months worth of clothing (gotta make sure they smell squeaky clean‼️‼️)

you had to call your meemaw to drop off the biggest car they had stored (you were literally bringing 20 people to the fucking mall) and she happily obliged, shipping you the biggest fucking limo you have ever fucking seen.

thanks meemaw!

"GET UP HOES WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" you screamed, using a megaphone for confimation they all got the message.

vil and rook's eyes literally glowed, others like leona...not so much.

you lent some of your own clothes, and once they all got out they quite visibly stared at the bigass limo on the street. mainly because it wasn't there before and limos do not materialize out of thin dust.

you entered the driver's seat, gesturing them in. and then your psycho ass started to drive.

and oh my word you were a motherfucking daredevil‼️‼️‼️

you literally made it to the mall in 10 minutes. it typically takes you half an hour. now thats some fucking formula1 racing!!

anyways so you successfully managed to park your bigass car somewhere. no clue how but you did it.

"i feel like i'm going to hurl.." idia groans, ortho trying to support him by keeping him upright.

"ok so we need to go to your safe haven where you won't get harassed by these people." you say, side-eying the hot topic.

while walking to hot topic, vil was eying the sephora and ulta you passed by.

you purposely avoided both as you know those 10 year old preppy girls would come in around this hour to make their 'preppy potions' with the drunk elephant shit. (real story i saw a girl like using all the sample drunk elephant stuff and mixing it together 💀💀)

anyhow, you made it. the darkest place on earth, hot topic.

you guided them in, touring them of the emo clothes they would be wearing.

while they were looking around, you chose to get some things for yourself, grabbing chokers and tshirts.

making your way to the pins, you realize none of them even grabbed anything. you have got to be kidding.

anyways, your personal shopping spree at hot topic comes to an end. vil had literally tried to wander to the ulta and sephora so you just went anyways.

and there they were. a worst nightmare for a makeup store... the preppys.

while vil was looking at eyeshadows, he caught a glimpse of 2 little 10 year old girls dispensing the entire sample drunk elephant products, mixing them to form a concoction from the devil's nutsack.

vil looked fucking mortified. like all the color visibly drained at the sight.

anyways you bought your makeup to look slay baddie girlboss!!

so anyways now you're hungry and in the mood for boba and french fries.

walking to the food court, you spot a sunright, practically sprinting at the speed of sound over.

you order a creme brûlée boba milk with cheese foam, boba, and extra creme brûlée. (THIS IS MY CURRENT BOBA ORDER AT SUNRIGHT THIS SHIT IS SO GOOD ONG)

anyways you do not care how many calories that shit was because MM MM MMMMM‼️‼️😍😍

also because you're great at spoiling your sugar babies you got them all the same ass drink. just normal brown sugar milk tea.

they all look satisfied minus vil, he was quite sad he was ingesting so much calories.

then you stopped at potato corner and loaded up with some spicy barbeque fries. yum.

and you just now realized they had no clothes.

speed running to the macy's, you managed to luckily find some cute things for them and yourself too.

anyways you paid for all their clothes with your black card because yes. but now you were pretty much done with them, you wanted to have some fun.

you began to make your way to swarovski to see if they had anything cute, and once you enter..

you find your ex shopping with his girlfriend.

no way in hell he managed to pull another one 💀💀.

you stare at them, catching the attention of him, and now his bitchass was approaching you.

closer up, you noticed his hair had a shit ton of grease and hair gel, making him look like a porcupine.

and his girl was 10 leagues above him.

"hey babe! should i get this one?" his girlfriend asks. in your head that color was a big no, it didn't suit her at all.

"you would look so stunning babe" he responds, accentuating the word babe to make me feel jealous.

now you were just fucking pissed.

"uh, yea, i don't recommend that one. you see, this azure one suits your beautiful eyes more than that amber."

you held up a pendant with an azure colored gem in the socket connected to the chain.

anyways you were using that immaculate rizz you steal his man (because ur petty.)

"anyways, even if you do want the amber, i can buy you both," you say, taking out your black card.

"oh no, it's fine...."

"i insist."

you walk her to the register and pay for both her and your own jewelry, forgetting about the 20 men waiting for you outside.

"here's my number, i'd be happy to meet you again sweetie."

you began to walk away, leaving the girl in silence and your ex in rage.

and he filled with even more of that wrath after seeing the 20 boys trailing behind you.

anyways, on your way home, nobody stopped to talk about what the fuck went down in the swarovski, not to mention how you randomly pulled a girl.

but now they all had clothes, hallelujah.

calling your mom to pick the car back up, she kept bothering you on why the bigass car was needed, not like you were going to spill the beans or anything.

and you were hungry, again. so your greasy ass scurried to your office and pulled out a small cup of haagen dazs coffee ice cream.

and then you got another call.

you snatch your phone from your desk...

"hello?"

"hi dear, do you want to come over, summer is coming up and we should all have a nice reunition!"

"sure ___..."

"wonderful! i'll send the butler to pick you up. do you want any friends to come to the home or not?"

...

"i think we'll need more than one car ___."

a/n: filler chapter anyways thanks 4 all the recent attention for this book! started as a joke since i wanted more updates for the ones i was already reading so i said fuck it im making my own. anyways no more sappy shit so summer is coming up so like i'll likely have faster updates. (i have like 2 more weeks of school) so i hope you guys continue enjoying this book.

total words: 1125