☆ summer special ☆

a/n: a lot of foul language in this. be careful if u dont wanna read 😊 cuz yknow ur not obligated to if u dont want to 🗣

warnings: heavy swearing, mention(s) of drugs

laying in your room with a spaghetti strap and shorts with a fan facing you was not your ideal plan for summer.

you thought that you'd be going to the beach, shopping to the mall, and having fun day trips was your plan.

but that shit was thrown out the window when 20 men randomly appeared.

yea. big ass L for you. but anyways, you were going to make it everyone's problem.

walking down the stairs, you began having the most unnecessary rant.

"i fucking hate this weather like jesus who in their right mind decided to make it 100+ degrees today like i hope you fucking burn. fuck the meteorologists this is their fault their shitty predictions came true and they can go suck on someone's left nut. fuck those bitches who increased the price of my bills, fuck those bitches who love this sweaty ass weather, fuck those bitches who decided we would have to sit in our homes and boil to death like those fucking ugly ass demon looking pillsbury doughboys. fuck it they probably LOOK like the pillsbury dough boy with their soul-less ass eyes and stupid inconvenient chef hats. FUCK THEM!!" 

you then proceeded to chuck a little shrek shaped stress toy from your mcdonalds happy meal on the ground, beating the living shit out of it.

yea everyone saw that embarrassing shit happen. whoops 💀.

"the weather isn't even that bad..." jamil said, kalim agreeing with him.

you snapped your head to look at them as you stared deep into their soul.

"shut the actual fuck up you would not get how absolutely shitty this weather is. i don't know where the fuck you were born nor care but you do not say that shit about this sweaty ass weather. look at what has happened due to this actual atrocity known as summer weather."

you pull up a video of you at a party, outside and having a fun time. but suddenly, *vine boom*, the weather was so hot it set the grass on fire. yea. that shit made it on the newspaper too. which you had framed because you were there. anyways that made them shut the fuck up #effective!

"just go to the beach or something." leona remarked.

then it came to you. like you had a wake up call.

you ran up to your room, cramming a bunch of shit into a mini backpack.

you also had a cute swimsuit that you wanted to wear but never had the time so this was the best and most appropriate time to do so.

(note: ur swimsuit can be a 1 or 2 piece idrk like if you wanna wear like a bikini or scuba diver suit i would just give no fucks)

anyways, you ran down the stairs, throwing swimsuits at each of them which you had bought beforehand #prepared.

"go change bitches, we're going to the beach!"

yea you were excited.

building sandcastles, a water fight, crystal clear water, surfing, water skiing (i think its what thats called), parasailing... it was endless on what you could do.

a few minutes later, they were all in appropriate clothes. and so were you, with a [color] cover-up over your swimsuit (plus a sarong if u chose 2 wear a 2 piece), along with sandals, sunglasses, and a change of clothes.