XI. off the deep end

a/n: im so sorry but after this chapter this book is going on indefinite hiatus. maybe ill discontinue it too, i havent really been playing twst as much as i used to. (DONT WORRY ILL KEEP THE BOOK UP BUT I WONT UPDATE ☹️) so its gonna be an archived book. (PLEASE NOTE THAT IM SUPER GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE READS AND ATTENTION IVE GOTTEN BUT MY INTERESTS R CHANGING.) lots of love!! oh yea this is the last chapter too so womp womp 😭

.

"NOW WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"school."

"wait... you aren't a dropout?"

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT FROM??"

"eh, you kind of give off dropout vibes.."

"KILL YOURSELF."

.

quite a bit to take in, huh? now, let's rewind a little bit, shall we?

.

ah, school. a place where stupid kids learn useless things, like the pythagorean theorum. cosines. you know, some bullshit that you won't need to do your taxes!

your favorite subjects were writing and chemistry. writing because you wrote pure smut and the teacher gave you a passing grade. chemistry because you want to become the next walter white.

but then oh shit.

while grabbing your history textbook from your slightly dented locker, you found a crumpled up note.

the crumpled up note you were supposed to leave for ortho so he could tell everyone that you were at school.

womp womp.

but you knew that you had a class in a minute and no way you were going to waste the oxygen molecules around you to give them a super quick call.

so you waited until lunch period.

.

as your class got dismissed, you ran to your locker, formulating a plan to tell everyone where you were.

and what was that plan?

simple, apologize with your electric bass that was currently in the music class.

maybe in front of the train station near the school.

meh.

you just took out your phone and called home.

.

RING RING!! PICK UP BITCH!! RING RING!! PICK UP BITCH!!

your stupid home phone ringtone blared throughout your house.

ortho quickly picked up the phone, likely believing it was you.

"hello-"

a strum of the electric bass could be heard through the phone.

"toxic gossip train!! chuggin down the tracks of butthair removal!! toxic gossip train! you got a one way ticket to a, hairless butthole~!! toxic gossip TRAIIIINNNN!!"

(yes its the apology from the nair guy. why did i add it? yes. do i regret it? no.)

ortho was FLABBERGASTED.

"nii-san!!! big sis [name] is singing something on the phone!"

idia took the phone.

and heard you just sing about removing the hair from your asshole. and trains.