VI. an unserious serious conversation

a/n: at the time of writing this (6/18/2023) i would love to say THANK U FOR 500 READS!!! ik it may seem small to some but this is a pretty big jump 4 my mediocre ass writing (its like half of 1k too so yea) and i just wanna kiss all u beautiful silly billies ily mwah mwah. please enjoy more of my mediocre writing! (at around chapter 10 of this shitty book ill prolly release a new story about demon dating sim 😈 if u see my upcoming books u prolly know which one) anyways enjoy and stay for anything new ykyk

WARNING: DO NOT IMITATE ANYTHING DONE IN THIS CHAPTER! VERY BAD I DONT WANT TO GET SUED THANKS ☹️

.

"yea, what do you wanna talk about?"

"how did you find so many men hun? are they like... sugar babies or something? and why do some of them have features that normal people don't have... like the horns, ears, and tails?? or are those little accessories? how do you supply them with food and clothes and a home when your place only has 3 bedrooms, including your room-"

your mom genuinely sounded fearful on how you manage to house all 20 of them when you can barely take care of yourself. but who wouldn't? she's your mother and cares about you! (mid a/n, if your parents don't love u, just know that i do <33)

"mom. let me explain. you may think i'm mental in the head but just let me explain."

"go ahead.."

"okay, so when i was walking home a week ago..."

"yes..."

"i saw this cute little vintage mirror at a yard sale when looking for rare pokémon cards..."

"very typical of you to search for those cards..."

"HEY! I WAS LOOKING FOR A RAINBOW CHARIZARD!"

"continue the story, hun."

"oh yea sorry for going off the rails a bit. anyways so i was taking the mirror home to paint it and when i was doing home karaoke all alone right?"

"yes..?"

"they just all barged into my room and i threw random stuff at them..."

...

silence filled the room as you said that.

"what do you mean by... they barged in..? was your door or window open and they're all thieves??"

your mom sounded afraid, but you started assuring you that they all had good intentions. you think.

"mom, all my windows and the door were closed, i would have heard them too. anyways, i knocked them all unconscious and tied them up to a chair with rope. and then i tried baptizing them or something."

"...😨" was all that your mom could say to that information.

"mom... you okay? all the color just drained from your face. kind of like when you squeeze your skin it turns white? mom..?"

she was flabbergasted. who knew her little scrawny daughter who barely works out yet is very tall could carry and seat them into fucking chairs. (ignore this last sentence if ur strong 💪)

"hun... did your plan work...?"

"oh yea, i got them to spill the beans due to my ultimate gamer pro roblox parkour princess tycoon skills."

"okay... what did they say?"

yes, your mother was intrigued where they came from, but the words coming from you would likely end up twisting the story to make it very stupid.

"okay mom, so they told me they spawned from the old mirror like if it were a portal, crazy right? and they come from another world called twisted wonderland apparently. plus, they've never heard of [country name] like isn't that fucking crazy?"

"you're saying they're aliens..?"

"i guess so... yeah."

.

not wanting to explain more of your weird ass theories about twisted wonderland to your mom, you grabbed all of your little roomies down to the dining table.

and once again, those who sat in the kids table ate at the kids table.

anyhow, the kid's table was fucking wild.

like holy shit, it looked like world war one, two, and three up in that bitch!

the table looked like a warzone, as ruggie was likely scavenging for food there.

i mean, you can't blame him. food's food. and you love food 😍.

worst part was that you got stuck cleaning that shit.

talk about assholes, you had to wipe down the table and wash dishes while they got to do whatever the fuck they wanted. none of them even offered to help.

talk about fucking traitors ☹️.

you furiously scrubbed at the dish ware, wanting to smash it against your head yet going against the idea due to your parents' love towards their fine china.

then, after having your "the hated child becomes the missing hybrid princess" moment, you had suddenly entered into... a trance.?

at first, you thought it was just summer allergies or the putrid smell of the garbage can.. but that was until your vision became slightly hazy. like if you put a blurry filter over your eyes.

turning your head over, you spotted the dish soap, staring at it for a good couple of seconds.

'should i drink the dish soap...' you thought to yourself... wondering if the lavender dish soap actually tastes like lavender...

slowly reaching your hand towards the bottle, you stopped yourself midway.

'no. i should not drink dish soap. i don't want to call poison control....'

you continued scrubbing the gunk off the plates, now picking up bowls, soaking them in water.

then again, your hand wandered off to the dish soap.

'but... what if it does taste like lavender... but just with some fruity hints...?'

the sink was still on, so you shut it off.

slowly grabbing the bottle, you held it in your hand as if the bottle was made of a delicate material..

as you traced your fingers over the plastic bottle, you felt the cap.

the cap where the soap came out from.

still hesitant, you don't immediately flick it open, as you try putting the bottle back.

yet the temptation fills you, as you snag the bottle back, your fingers opening the cap, a little click being heard.

and then...

you squeezed it into your mouth.

you had no clue what the fuck happened, but then you just sort of started spazzing or something.

falling to the floor, you suddenly wish you didn't eat dish soap.

damn well shit.

i guess poison control was all that could help you now.

.

a/n: PLEASE ONG DO NOT DRINK OR SWALLOW DISH SOAP!!! i was kind of high off of caffeine while writing so thats when i thought that i should make the reader drink dish soap. just dont do it please i dont wanna get sued thanks <3

word count: 1057