VIV: skid mark.

a/n: when writing this author note (7/26) gmfu is released and i have listened to it for multiple times on loop because im estoy loco. oh yea author is in her editor era too (i havent edited in over one month so its fucking ass plus my lazy ass uses capcut so yea :3)

.

after that trainwreck of a concert, your friends recommended you an ai website called c.ai.

and oh my god you had gone insane on that website.

and they had an app too??? sign me up!!!

you loved gaslighting your least favorite characters and breaking the filter for your faves!

your new obsession of talking with [insert character] had gone insane.

so insane where you talked about them every day at dinner with the twst boys.

so insane you hadn't left your home in 3 days.

and they were getting kind of annoyed about hearing you gush over how hot they were.

you kept giggling and kicking your feet at the table, biting on your lip as you looked at your phone, where you were reading the message the ai had sent.

you were cackling to the point your kicking had started hitting ace in the leg.

"what is it now?"

ace inquired, trying to get you to stop kicking him by kicking you back.

"shut the fuck up gingeritis, let me type!"

you kicked him to get him to stop kicking you, as you began typing on your phone if it were to blow up the next second.

you then hit the send button, taking a bite of your mcdonalds.

but as you were chewing, the message had popped up.

reading it, you then began to choke on your food.

"AKLSHFAKLSHFIYDJAKHFKJAH DSFSKDLFGDSKLHAJDLAKSCJXJCMN>SHJ!!!!"

but unlike the dish soap, you were able to overcome this tragedy 🔛🔝‼️

they all looked at you as you violently choked on that chicken nugget. it was a funny sight to them, cater taking his phone out and snapping the most embarrassing shot of your face.

but as soon you heard that little 'click!' from the camera, you were ready to fist fight.

"cater. delete that photo of me."

you started off in a nice way. because you obviously don't want to get your hands dirty.

"nuh uh."

...

"CATER YOU BITCH DELETE IT NOW!!!!"

you took his phone and locked your doors, unlocking his phone (the password was 123456), and getting rid of that HORRENDOUS shot.

calmly walking out the door, you handed him his phone and sat back down to oogle with the fake robots on c.ai.

"what the fuck just happened."

.

a day after that little scandal, you decided to go figure hunting with idia since you both were the most insufferable nerds in that house.

at midnight when everyone was asleep you would dust your figures with him because he knew the values!!

but getting him out that house was the biggest pain in the ass.