IV. uninvited guests to a joyous gathering

a/n: hey there. schools almost over 4 me and i have vacation coming up so faster updates should be expected (maybe 2 a week if im motivated) anyways thanks 4 150~ reads (as of writing this). never thought this satire book make for fun would like get so much attention in a couple of days. anyways please like comment anything its so dry up in here.

.

after that shopping spree, everyone had gone to bed either in a guest room or the living room.

and they were not fucking waking up. like they were fucking hibernating.

taking matters in your own hands, you pulled out the trusty blowhorn. your bestie during times of need!

and with one press of a button, that bitch was louder than horton hears a who and your neighbors!

and it kind of pissed off certain people so you were currently hiding away in your office.

especially that lazy bitch leona. he had been complaining on how he was having a good nights rest until he hears the loud ass blare from the blowhorn.

and you were having a mental crisis while they attempt to enter your office, you preventing them due to the amount of weird shit in there.

they manage to do so though, making you feel ashamed as they stare at your raiden mei and fu hua shrines on your wall.

idia is the only giddy one though, as expected.

ace was a bitch, calling you a fucking weirdo for making a shrine for anime girls (very offensive i have a mei shrine)

but then your phone saved you, someone thankfully calling you at the time.

picking your phone up, you begin talking, some of the boys overhearing your call.

two specific lines, "yeah ___, you're picking me up?" and "got it, i'll start packing." were the most confusing to them though. pack to go where? picking you up to visit which place? they were just overall fucking questioning what was happening.

and you, listened. you ran up to your room, folding clothes up, putting them into a suitcase, along with other items, like skincare and your charger.

and because all those hoes were fucking lazy ass bitches you packed all their clothes into 2 suitcases. they should be thanking you SMH.

anyways a few days passed. you and those randos did some shit ig. like you and idia pulled an all nighter in your office to watch anime and read manga. and you and azul were scamming children on the streets and ran from the police...surprising how you escaped them.

now you were showing them an amazing cover of "how bad can i be" from hit movie the lorax.

"bro this shit on fucking fire🔥🔥🔥" you sarcastically say, as the audio quality is as shit as the meatloaf in the corner of your fridge that's been there since thanksgiving.

jamil looks over to you and gives you a look of disgust, "how do you people listen to this..." brother sounded tired of your bullshit (i dont blame him)

anyways while the onceler was doing the fucking griddy down that long ass spiral staircase with the money behind him, a honk is heard outside your door. you jump, scrambling to grab the suitcases. after getting all the luggage out, you physically carry every single one of those bitches and chuck them into a car very gently. (you were not gentle.((do not take this out of context because i know certain people will.☹️)))

anyways you entered the car with them and sat there, twiddling with your thumbs. looking up, all of them are just...looking at you. who can blame them though?

epel speaks up, his accent coming out. "NOW WHADDAYA THINK YER DOIN THROWIN-"

vil quickly silences him. let him talk #freedomofspeech #USA #declerationofindependence

anyways you just said that you were taking them to a fun place. a very fun place. so fun that the place would knock off their socks.

anyways, you guys just ended up sitting in the car for two hours. not to mention the lack of wifi, which quite literally gave you no other option to play rock paper scissors with the person next to you, or the most annoying ass bitch, ace.

but you added a special rule, loser gets like slapped on the arm or something.

just saying that you got to enjoy yourself a shit ton.

a few slaps later...

"how the fuck are you so good at motherfucking rock paper scissors?"

you look at ace's arm, literally bloodshot red. you decided you were a kind member of society, placing an icepack over his skin. yes, it would take time to heal, but you get an A for effort.

"keep that on frat boy before your arm starts to form bruises."

suddenly, the car stops. you look out the window, and smile.

it was your parents' home. (also where u grew up but we dont talk abt that)

taking your very trusty blowhorn out again, you blast it, waking some up from their nap, startling others aswell.

your dead body is now practically going to be served on a silver platter. but hey, hopefully they like fucking make you look hot on that silver platter.

"hoes, we're here."

there stood a modern, industrial-esque home, with a bigass driveway in the front.

"uhh you sure this isn't trespassing?" deuce hesitantly asks.

"naw. i know these people." you reply, walking up to the doorbell. you ring it, two people coming up to you, giving you a hug.

you break put into tears too. wow.

"MAMAAAAA!! PAPAAAAAA!! i brought over some guys..."

your father looks happy to be a host to new people...your mother...not so much.

"HAI [NAME] WHY SO MANY OF THEM?? ITS LIKE THANKSGIVING ALL OVER AGAIN!!"

you managed to convince her for all of them to stay in the bigass house. (thank the lord because those hoes wouldve be homeless without you)

"eh...who are these people [name]..?"

"huh, its my mom and dad. we're staying here for a family reunion."

"why'd you drag us here though?"

"you guys would've eaten all my food, ransacked my room, probably go through my belongings... list goes on and on."

"wow [name], you really don't trust us.."

"no shit."

walking into the house, you put your shoes on that shoe rack thing you forget the name of and start walking up to your room. you also had to lug both the other suitcases up because they were likely talking with your parents or exploring. or in a corner you didn't really fucking know.

"phew...now that thats over with...what do i do...?"

a/n: late chapter, sorry 😭😭 anyways uh yea idk i was kinda just going w/ the flow 4 this ☹️☹️

total words: 1069