X. new year, new me.

a/n: as of 8/8 this chapter celebrates my bitchass going back to school tomorrow. i don't want to see anyone there because my school is filled with those hypebeast frat boys... *gags and pukes and has a seizure on the floor*

.

checking the calendar, you thought it would be just a normal ass week.

bitch you were wrong.

tomorrow was the first day of school for you.

and it was an issue.

one, you didn't have the choice to choose if you wanted to take online lessons this year, it was now mandatory in your school that everyone went in person. this meant nobody could watch over the boys in your fucking home.

uh oh.

second, after reading over the class rosters, you were put with the nastiest bitches in the whole school, physically recoiling.

here's a little list. (a/n: if i end up offending anyone here just know these r personal opinions. u have ur own and so do i :3 but if it ends up being super bad where i haven't even noticed pls tell me D: thank u!)

number one: those kids who GOBBLE UP THE WHOLE SCHOOL LUNCH. like that shit nasty how are you not dead...?

number two: THE SMELLY DISCORD MODS. TAKE A BATH AND STOP LIVING OFF OF DORITOS. STOP!!!!!

number three: tiktok hypebeast frat boys. get ur ski glasses out... and god damn please buy a belt nobody wanna see ur ass hanging out. thank u :3

number four: the weird menaces. gremlins who still freak out over fnf (that shit dead) and fnaf (not as bad but please dont talk to me about it). not to mention how they live on the school chromebooks. gross. (a/n: real story the person im referencing actually like groped me but i kicked him in the nuts :3 i'm fine rn and i dont think i have the same class as him (HOPE AND PRAY))

number five: the racists. will call any asian a rice farmer as they pull their eyes. go to the trash can please and live and rot there. maybe eat the scraps of the school food maybe :3

number six: sport kids. similar to the frat boys but they're invested in the sport they like. NOBODY GIVE A FUCK IF YOU ARE A TOP TIER CHESS PLAYER. NOBODY GIVE A FUCK IF YOU PLAY BASKETBALL FOR A LIVING. STOP BRAGGING. STOPPPP *goes feral*

there was obviously more but you just gave up writing down who to avoid.

but at the same time, some of the best bitches were in your class, so you couldn't complain too much.

i guess it was finally time to be grateful.

.

ah...back to school shopping, the shittiest thing ever.

teachers had already sent you the list of supplies, and the office depot wasn't looking so good so far.

the only things you managed to get were post-its, black pens, and 5 notebooks.

folders, binders, and lined paper were all out.

...well shit.

just buying whatever you managed to grab, you just left office depot and went to staples to grab the rest of the shit you needed. yay.

but tomorrow was the dreaded day.

.

waking up at 5 am, you stretched your legs, falling out of your bed. how silly goofy funny.

you first went to go eat something downstairs, realizing that you ran out of bread.

well uh oh.

so being a stupid bitch, you just started eating some ice cream from the tub.

the flavor in question was coffee. gotta get that caffeine into your body because you were not ready to deal with nobody's bullshit today.

as you ate the ice cream in the most depressing ass way (you held the spoon with your whole fist like a loser), you then went over to brew yourself some extra coffee for school.

because you aren't a scary person, you added some milk into your coffee because having your coffee just plain with nothing (basically you drink your coffee black) is just... i don't know. how do you handle the bitter taste?

(honestly i don't really care anymore because you do you! drink ur coffee how you drink it because i have no right to judge you.)

but anyways, you just poured it into one of those little thermos where it keeps your coffee hot for like 6 hours or something.

now at 6, you had finished your little breakfast and decided to get ready.

first brush those teeth! you don't want your breath to smell like rotting trash +everyone is a judgmental bitch.

doing your skincare to look like a pretty princess girlboss slay queen, you gently scrubbed your face to get the gross nasty stuff off of your very pretty skin because you are very pretty. (if someone ever calls u ugly hmu ill turn them into a doormat :3 (this is a joke for legal reasons))

then you got to work on your pretty shiny glittery makeup (if you actually hate makeup please just ignore the next few sentences i just included this for the girlies who use it D: even if u dont use makeup ur still pretty :3)

after a few... 30 minutes, you were pretty much done with like anything beauty related.

now i guess it was time to pack your bag because your lazy ass was grinding for herrscher of rebirth weapon pulls because you're missing that one stigmata. (real story im missing her top stigmata. i wanna get the stupid dirac one off PLEASE)

you first started with folders. on your schedule, you had 6 classes. you knew for a fact you were not carrying that many little flimsy plastic/paper folders with scoliosis so you got a binder with the little tab thingamabobs. and color coordinated notebooks for your classes too.

then you just tossed just a bunch of cute pens and pencils that you definitely were not sharing with anyone into a pencil bag.

in another bag, you tossed color pencils, sharpies, anything used for coloring something for those art projects.

now you had to deal with food. under your bed was your food stash number one, with a mini fridge and shelves with food and snacks. first, you dug through the snacks. after school you were gonna get some boba. (if u cant drink that shit or it makes ur stomach hurt just get it w/o the boba and just the drink with like little add-ons) you took a bag of kopiko coffee candy (incase ur coffee ran out), some skittles (taste the rainbow🤑), and a bag of chips (pick any idgaf)

and you were practically ready for school. yay!

with that, you went downstairs again, filling another thermos with cold water since it's still summer and you should stay hydrated, you put that in your bag.

leaving a small note on the table, you exited, locking the door.

today was going to be actual ass.

.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID [NAME] GO???"

.

a/n: to my dear readers, i am so very sorry that i haven't been giving any updates. school started on the 9th for me and it's been overly stressful (i literally got homework on the second ass day), not to mention how this year is super important for me because i'm getting promoted up. yay. plus, at the end of the year there's fun activities like all the kids in my grade go to a fair and it would be literally so fucking embarrassing if i get left behind like a reject. so yea i'm also having some writers block so like im gonna just see what i can think of. if not, expect me to put this fic on hiatus for a while so i can focus on moongazer. but thank you so much for 2.5k reads! love u all *gives u all platonic kisses mwah mwah*

total words: 1258