Chapter 1

Lisa cheered as soon as the song got into a rap part and she knows it will go to a dance break

Under the moonlight, all in the moonlight
You should put a ring on it, "I do, I do," right?
Still get the blue light, we gettin' nasty
I found a new ride, here in the back seat
Love so good, I bet he be cashing out
Got a feeling that rush's like you're passing out
Couldn't handle these girls so we crashing out
BP on the way, I can back it out

Then suddenly the beat got even faster to a dance break. Lisa cheered so loud. She doesn't care right now she's alone in the VIP section because her idol Jennie Kim is giving the best performance she has ever seen in the Met Stadium.

She took a chance to go to the concert at the last minute. No one wants to accompany her to the concert because no one is obsessed as Lisa does.

She has a two hour best night she couldn't trade.

"Thank you guys! I hope I can see you again in Utah! Next stop! Utah!" Jennie closed her concert.

Lisa was really satisfied and put her stuff in her bag before leaving the venue. When she just tidies up her bag, there's someone one step higher than her standing in front of her.

"Lisa?" She looked up and was a bit shocked at who called her.

It's been like four years ever since they made out below the bleachers. That scene came back again to her mind. His bulky biceps wrap around her waist and his other hand just grabs the back of her neck to not let her pull away from the kiss.

His beautiful abs when her hands roamed around his upper body. She still remembers how that felt. It's so hot back then to make out with a quarterback.

"Mingyu! Hi!" Lisa smiles at him.

"You're alone?" Mingyu asked immediately. "Yeah, no one really likes Jennie Kim like I did so I went there alone." Lisa said. "How about you? Are you here with your girlfriend?"

Mingyu was taken aback by her words. "No, no, no. I'm here with my sister. She loves Jennie like you do, so I gave her this ticket as her birthday gift."

Lisa thinks for a moment. So he's single right now? Did he say 'no' because he went there with his sister or he doesn't have any girlfriend? That's on Lisa's mind.

They go outside together because apparently his sister is backstage to meet Jennie Kim in person. Mingyu really pampers her with a great gift.

"Let me take you home." Mingyu said.

"What? How about your sister?" She asked. "We're meeting here separately, she's come here by her own car. Come on." Mingyu suddenly grabs her wrist but Lisa just stands there, making Mingyu stop and look back at her.

"I-i was thinking of buying a take out at Shake Shack, uhm, so I'll be fine going home alone." Lisa hesitantly said.

"Okay, we can eat together. How about that?" Mingyu said. Lisa contemplates for a moment. So, it's fine to hangout with him, right? He has no girlfriend like he said. . . maybe.