Chapter 8

Jungkook feels uncomfortable, he never goes to the bar for an event or even with friends

Jungkook feels uncomfortable, he never goes to the bar for an event or even with friends. He sometimes goes alone if he is frustrated about his own life, like how he dreams of going to college to pursue his dream.

When they arrived at the bar, Jungkook was a bit nervous. There's so many people there and the music turned on really loud. He noticed that the bar was too loud, it sounded like a club.

"Wow, this is cool." Jimin said as he roamed his eyes around the bar.

"You came!" Jungkook and Jimin snap their head to the voice, it's too loud not to notice it.

There's a blonde girl with long wavy hair holding a martini. She has this cute voice, thin body and her face looks so shiny. She wears a little black dress with a white bow embellishment.

"Wow, Roséanne. You look all out." Lisa greeted her. "And I'm here in my work outfit." Lisa added.

Good thing is the guys are wearing a good office suit so they can mingle along with the party. Mina is wearing a striped light blue shirt tucked into a navy pencil skirt with a medium black belt. She is literally like an office woman.

Meanwhile, Lisa is wearing a black knit turtleneck top with black blazer with white trim paired with blue straight jeans. She is literally the only one who looks too casual.

Lisa looks at her co-workers and remembers something. "Rosé, this is my mentor and team for a recent project at the office. This is Eunwoo."

Rosé arched her eyebrows. She knows who Eunwoo is. He's Lisa's admirer. She smirked while offering a handshake to him.

"This is Mina, my mentor, and this is Jimin and Jungkook. They're Eunwoo's staff." Lisa said.

Rosé shook her hands to each of them but suddenly she got confused. "Uhm , hello?" She reached out her hand to a black hair not too tall guy but he just got a statue.

Jungkook noticed his friend just standing there silently. "Hey, Jimin. She's waiting for you." Jungkook nudged him.

"Oh yes, hi I'm Jimin Park." He took her hand with his. Rosé just giggles and goes back to Lisa again.

"You can enjoy the party, the bar is free for one drink and there's a free flow beer at the corner. The food is delicious, you guys should try it. But, can I take Lisa for a moment? We should greet our college friends." Rosé grabs Lisa's wrist and pulls her to the center.

Rosé pulls her to the center on the dance floor, Lisa looks confused because it looks like just two of them and there's no Jisoo and Miyeon.

"Where's the others?" Lisa asked.

"Jisoo is with Jin in the restroom." Lisa widens her eyes. "What?! What are they doing in the restroom?!" She panicked thinking something more than just a talk happened in there.

"Calm down. Jin made a scene earlier. He got invited by my sister. Apparently they're in the alumni when they took a bachelor's degree so she invited him. Jin spotted Jisoo and they talked for about a minute, but another girl approached him and got flirtatious. She notices Jisoo beside him and shoo her away. Jin holds her hand and instead shoo the girl away, making Jisoo uncomfortable. Jisoo is pissed." Rosé explained.