Chapter 4

"OKAY! Next question, are you into a tattoo guy or plain skin?" Mina asked

Lisa pouted while thinking. "Hmm, I guess not. I want to have a businessman boyfriend who doesn't have a tattoo." Lisa replied

"They can, if they use long sleeves all the time." Mina said. "Alright, do you prefer long hair or short hair?"

"Short hair. I like a neat guy." Lisa answered right away.

"Do you prefer handsome but smelly or average but smells good." Lisa thinks again. Can the smell be fixed or not? Like is it a disease or just being dirty?

"Average smells good."

"Oh, speaking of handsome and average. I heard Eunwoo asked you to go together with you for tonight's party." Mina smirked.

Lisa rolled her eyes. Eunwoo again. Yes, he's the most handsome and probably what Mina asked from the magazine, he has all that type. He's a businessman, short hair, and handsome with smells like perfume. But, she kinda always reconsiders him because he's too perfect. Like, is he even real? That face like in every manga comic book, he's too perfect to be true.

Eunwoo has this gentle and kind attitude. He's asking Bambam if he can get friends with her, he also said she's pretty he might be considered to get close with her but if Bambam wouldn't approve, he will back out. Bambam gladly says yes since they're college best friends, they made a project together until it becomes a hot topic through campus and multiple internship offers.

Eunwoo is a genius. He graduated as summa cum laude. He's more genius than Bambam. He took Bambam's offer to be an IT director in the Rollin app.

Lisa agrees to be his friend but she always rejects him if he asks for a hangout just two of them which Eunwoo gladly understands, he notices she is still not interested in going far with him but Lisa always gives him a mixed signal.

She always rejects him but also treats him kind but it's only because he's so kind that makes Lisa not want to treat him so harshly. He is literally an angel.

"Just go with him, what's the hurt?" Mina asked.

"I can't, I'm insecure. I am a picky person, I admit I am a spoiled girl. He's too perfect for me and it feels like most of our relationship will be like me who tends to blame myself." Lisa explained.

Mina laughs, it's a lame excuse. She would totally want Eunwoo but she also knows Lisa is prettier than her and who wouldn't want to have a girlfriend that would be a future singer?

Lisa opens up her laptop and starts browsing for a dress for tonight's party. It's a black tie party. Her dad held the event. Her personal shopper already chose multiple gowns to wear.

She chose Celine Fall/Winter 2020 black gown with embroidered long column dress with stain frills. She decided to let her ash blonde hair colored in black and put a hair extension. She's not wearing much jewelry.