Chapter 2

Jungkook widens his eyes when he sees a doll's eyes he hasn't seen for about three years now

Jungkook widens his eyes when he sees a doll's eyes he hasn't seen for about three years now. She is still beautiful like she always was in high school. He remembers she always put on a tutu skirt and paired it with colorful blouses and shirts. Sometimes she put on a stocking and matched it with her pump shoes that he noticed she got every color.

She used to have this long black hair and now she has dusty ash blonde long hair but her signature bangs still remain on her forehead. He admits she grows beautifully and prettier.

"Li-lisa?" He stuttered.

"You're working for Rollin Food?" Lisa asked. Jungkook got nervous and he couldn't look her in the eyes.

Lisa didn't mind since it's typical Jungkook. He was a nerdy shy guy when they were in high school. He was really shy at performing in front of everyone, he even got bad at football because once he got the ball, all eyes were on him, making his hands tremble and can't hold the ball right.

So, when Jungkook was in high school he took a computer club as his after school activities.

He rarely talks or has a bunch of friends when they're in high school and since then, no one knows what he's doing. She thought he got acceptance in the university outside New York but here he is right in front of her. . . looking like a mess?

"Jungkook your face. . . you have bruises all over your cheek." Lisa tries to touch the bruises to check on him but he looks down and puts up his cap.

He touched his own bruises but suddenly hissed, he realized it hurt. Maybe he can't feel it since he has to catch the order right on time, when he got hitted by a car from different way, he stand up immediately from his bike and ride along the way even though the car driver shouted at him to stop first, they already wants to be responsible but Jungkook just got away like that.

"Oh, it's fine, I can take care of it at home." Jungkook takes the money on Lisa's hand and about to turn around when Lisa grabs his wrist to stop him. "No, Jungkook, it has to be taken care of right now. Come in." Lisa pulls his wrist and Jungkook just walks along with her.

"Sit." Jungkook nervously sits on a really white clean couch like it's new. He is hesitant it will get stained with his butt since he just recently touched the paved road from the accident.

He only sits on it with half his butt touching the couch while half floats. Lisa ran to her bathroom to get a first aid kit and ran back to her living room.

"Open your cap please." Lisa kneels in front of him but Jungkook stops her halfway by grabbing her arms. "You don't need to sit on the floor! I'll sit on the floor." Jungkook was about to stand up but got interrupted by her.

"No, just stand there, I have to do it from below so I won't cover the lightning above." Jungkook sees the ceiling where the light is.

Lisa takes out a cotton bud, alcohol, iodopovidone, and bandage. He has so many scars in his hands too. "Stay still, it's going to hurt but you have to hold it." She kneels closer to him, making him sit up straight and nervous, he's not even breathing. He was scared his breath was smelly.