Chapter 3

Lisa walks fast to her campus building

Lisa walks fast to her campus building. She can't be late and it's three minutes left. Mr. Armani would shut the door in front of her face.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She is already in the hallway of the building but Mr. Armani's class is at the end of the hallway.

She can see people still walking into the class. When she ran past the restroom, she took a glance in the mens restroom, Mr. Armani just got out of the bathroom. Suddenly, their eyes meet but Lisa's gets wider and keeps running. Meanwhile, Mr. Armani just arched his eyebrows, he smirked and kinda enjoyed how students were really scared of him and made a stupid effort like that.

"Wow, you look. . . mess up." Rosé commented once she saw Lisa take a seat beside her with her forehead sweaty, her shirt disheveled and her bag didn't even zip it completely, making all of her stuff show up a mess.

"I-i woke up late." She stuttered because she was out of breath. "Why? We don't have any deadline today." Rosé is still confused.

"My friend, I caught him getting hurt because he just had a bike accident. I helped him to go to the emergency." Lisa said. "Him? Who's this guy? And what are you guys doing late at night?" Rosé starts to become suspicious.

Lisa notices her face looks weird, and that smirk is not just a face she used to show. Lisa rolled her eyes. "He's my friend from high school. He became a delivery guy at Rollin. Last night I ordered food and I got him. He kinda got in an accident when he delivered it to me, I freaked out and insisted on driving him to the hospital."

Rosé nods and the start is getting started. But, Lisa's mind isn't at the class at all, she keeps thinking about Jungkook. Why is he a courier in Rollin? If he's Bambam's friend, didn't Bambam offer him a higher position there?

Rosé keeps looking at Lisa. she's smiling but she thinks about something like wondering, so she nudges her elbow. "Hey, what are you thinking?"

Lisa jolted, "What? Nothing." But her friend of course doesn't buy it. "So, how gorgeous was your high school friend?" She starts teasing Lisa.

"Well, I can't believe I will see this bad boy side of him, he has this tattoo- wait what?! You tricked me!" Lisa whispered when she realized she too enjoyed daydreaming about Jungkook and Rosé took an opportunity with it.

Rosé smirked, "Well, well. You're into a tattooed guy? I thought you rejected Mingyu because he has this ox tattoo and you think he looks like a scary pervert guy."

"I'm not into him, I just found it odd that he's not look like a guy who is into art like that."

"Yeah, you look like you admire him, it's like he's an exception to your deal breaker list." Rosé chuckles.

After she got into class until noon, Lisa immediately went to the Rollin office building. Lisa walks happily to her twin brother's office. She feels like her day is always brighter and she doesn't know why.