Chapter 10

Lisa hugged her parents immediately when she spotted them at the field of Yankee Stadium

"So! Can I go take my job at Capitol Records?" Lisa said cheerfully.

Her dad was just quiet, he clearly didn't approve and worried about it. But, her mom smiled at her proudly.

"Of course, dear! You go take that job. I'm so proud of you and I'm looking forward to your music." She said as she caressed her daughter's hair.

Lisa looks at her dad, he looks away because he feels heavy to think about it. Him and Bambam are really worried about the music industry.

"Dad?" She smiles softly at him but her dad just hums.

"Come on! I'll be fine!" She forcefully hugged him, made her dad chuckle and hugged her back. "Alright, alright!" He laughed.

"Well, don't you have to convince me too?" She heard a guy behind her speak and when she turned around, Lisa screamed in thrill.

"Bammie!" She hugged his neck immediately. "I love you! And I will catch up with you all the time!" Lisa said.

Bambam smirked when not he heard what he just heard from Lisa but he thinks it's the right momentum. "Then, the one who could convince you isn't just me."

Lisa was confused and released the hug to see his face. "What?"

Bambam gives her a sign with his head to see what's behind her. Lisa stares at where he's looking but she sees nothing, until she notices the tattoos. An arm tattoo.

It's Jungkook.

He's hiding behind the bench to not be noticed but still can take a good look at Lisa. "Go." Bambam whispered to her ear.

Lisa took a deep breath, she didn't expect he's come. Jungkook wears a white oversized t-shirt tucked in blue light jeans. He's wearing a black military boots and Lisa notices he's accessorized with a long necklace down to his chest. He's hot.

"Hi!" Lisa surprised him when he looked away from where Lisa and her family stood. He jolted up and looked behind.

"Ah, hi." Lisa chuckles, how his eyes look nervous and can't look directly at her. "Thank you for coming!" She is still giggling because Jungkook is so cute right now. Cutely hot.

Jungkook looked at the ground and noticed what he was holding. A bouquet of flowers wrapped in white doff flower wrapping paper.

"Here, congratulations, Lisa." He said with a soft but shy smile. Lisa grabs the bouquet and hugs Jungkook tightly.

He's so surprised. It's like the memory of a Rollin party weeks ago coming back again to his mind. How her hands linger on his neck and her lips on his.

"Thank you! I never had a guy coming to my graduation." Lisa said.

Jungkook was surprised and confused about what she meant by it. A guy? How about her ex-boyfriend? Mingyu on high school graduation?