Chapter 9

Lisa blinks her eyes

Lisa blinks her eyes. She sees Rosé with her last night clothes but messier and crumpled. She sees her hair, her wavy beach blonde hair turn into hair that got electrocuted. Even her makeup looks so messy.

"Rosé? Wh-why are you here?" Lisa stuttered.

"Jimin lives here too." Rosé replied with a low voice.

Lisa blinks her eyes at first , not understanding why it has something to do with Rosé's presence. "Yo-you-"

"Just let me in!" Rosé whined while pushing her door and just walked into the living room to slump herself on the couch. They have so many things to tell each other.

"So. . . you and Jimin?" Lisa started when she just sat on her couch across from her friend who just lay on the longer couch with face facing the cushion.

"Hey, it's your fault!" Rosé suddenly puts her head up and points to Lisa. "Why was it my fault? I don't even know you guys are attracted to each other!" Lisa exclaimed.

"No! If it's not because you march out to the restroom, you won't meet Jungkook and he wouldn't tell Jimin to take care of me because you can't control your alcohol!" Rosé said.

So, that's true. Jungkook was taking care of her. Suddenly, everything came to her senses again.

'I want to kiss you.'

'I'm crazy over you! But you're with Mina! And that girl on the phone, Somi? Pfft.'

What?

"OH MY GOD!" Lisa stood up and put her hands to her head. Rosé was confused by her sudden action. "Wow, I didn't know you'd freak out when I nailed your co-worker."

"I confessed to Jungkook." Lisa said.

Rosé suddenly laughs out loud and makes Lisa furrow her eyebrows. "It's not funny."

"It isn't but it's a good thing! Why would you freak out? You made the stiff cold Jungkook knows you feel so it's his turn to step up the game." Rosé said.

"But, he likes Mina.", "So? He likes her. There's so much turnover you can see from that. We don't know Mina's dark secret, we don't know if she's a good woman or just a mean girl. There's so many plans we could do to crush Jungkook's decision."

Lisa looks at her weirdly. "She's not a mean girl but you definitely are one." Lisa said.

"Could we go back to my problem again? Next week is our graduation and one thing I did as an adult is sleep with your co-worker. Am I going to whore around in the future?" Rosé whined.

Lisa remembers next week is her graduation. There's so many things she should do. She has to apply to a record label so she can get out from Rollin fast enough because she'll have a good reason.

"I have to start applying to Capitol Records as soon as possible! I can't face him! I should get out of Rollin! I don't want mine to get a crush." Lisa said as she panicked again.