Chapter 6

Bambam taps his shoes while he sits on a swivel chair with his hands folded on his chest

Bambam taps his shoes while he sits on a swivel chair with his hands folded on his chest. He looked at Jungkook with curiosity.

"So. . . you kissed my sister." Bambam started.

Jungkook looks down, he is scared Bambam will fire him because of that. "It was a mistake." Jungkook replied.

"Say it one more time, and I'll be the one who slaps you next." Bambam sternly said. "You clearly like her, so why don't you make a move?" Jungkook was surprised with his words. He allowed Lisa to make a move?

"I can't." Jungkook insisted.

"Why?" Because you guys are rich and he is just a guy who got help to make money by funding his little sister. He has no future, he works to live not to pursue his dream.

"I know her type." Bambam still isn't convinced by what Jungkook meant.

"Type? What kind of type are you talking about?" Bambam asked.

"Okay, I might be introverted and antisocial but Lisa's and your world revolve around me. I mean come on, Jaewon? His parents are hotel tycoons. Mingyu? His dad is a CEO of the biggest mining company in the US. DK? He's now pursuing medical school at Stanford." Jungkook said.

Bambam tries to gather that information. Oh. They're all Lisa's exes in high school. So, Jungkook is insecure. As far as Bambam knows, Jungkook is insecure because of that. Not because what his father shouted about six months ago to Bobby the mailman.

"So? What's the problem? They're all becoming her exes. If you think you're not talented enough or rich enough for her, you're a fool. Lisa isn't that low you know. She admires the quality too." Bambam said.

Jungkook is still not interested in his words. "It's not that simple."

"What's more complicated than that?" Bambam asked again. He starts getting oblivious of what's happening.

"This?" Jungkook lifted up his long sleeve and showed his tattoo. Bambam examined his hands, there were so many tattoos. "Okay. . ." Bambam nods.

"And this?" Jungkook shows his piercings on his eyebrow, ear, and piercing scars on his lips. He takes out the lips piercing because he thinks it's not appropriate for work.

"Also this?" Jungkook turned his head to the side to show Bambam his little pony tail of his medium length curly hair.

"Why did you do all this? I thought you're a 'nerd' nerd not a 'cool' nerd like this." Bambam gestures his fingers to his body from head to toe.

"I realize I have no friends, so why didn't I try something new or thrilled? No one's gonna judge me because no one knows me." Jungkook said.

That makes sense. Bambam colored his hair ash gray and his friends calling him grandpa, it makes him pissed.

"Okay, Jungkook. I'm not thinking you're a jerk but you hurt her and yours too. I think you start liking her. Like 'like' her." Bambam said.

"Oh come on! If I do like her, there's so many guys out there even maybe at her college who got a bigger chance."