Chapter 5

Why did Jungkook decide to kiss her? He doesn't know, she said a thing about being brave or something that makes his confidence build up, starting to confide liking someone

Why did Jungkook decide to kiss her? He doesn't know, she said a thing about being brave or something that makes his confidence build up, starting to confide liking someone. And it's Lisa, he admits he likes her.

When in school for over twelve years being a shadow, he grew surrounded with Lisa's life. How's everybody knows each of the things she does?

A solo ballet recital in fourth grade from being an excellence prodigy ballet awarded by Juilliard, MVP player in volleyball when they're in eighth grade, a luxurious and elegant big party for her sweet sixteenth, and a homecoming queen in senior years.

Lisa's life circling around him. It scared him how can a child be in a big spotlight like that, wasn't she feel pressured? He guessed she wasn't, confidence run through her blood ever since her twin brother Bambam being a state champion in spelling bee at second grade. Their family background had been buzzed.

"Hey, Bam. I heard Jungkook is already an apprentice here but I rarely see him." Lisa peek through his office door and spoke right away.

Bambam looked up and confused. "Why do you care?" He arched his eyebrows. Lisa gritted her teeth, she doesn't have a safe answer.

"Because he's our friend?" Lisa hesitates to answer. "No you're not, I am his friend." Lisa groaned on how stubborn her twin brother is.

"Okay! Just tell me where he is, could you?" Lisa starts becoming irritated.

"He's not here. He takes a night shift.", "what?" Lisa was confused, what did he mean by a night shift?

"Yeah, he's a field engineer, it's a 24 hours work. He takes a night shift for it. He won't be here until seven at night." Bambam explained.

Lisa nods and closes the door. She walks back to her desk while thinking. She doesn't have his number, he wasn't asking either at the party last week. Yes, it's been a week since that kiss.

Jungkook accompanied her to her car and he gave her a sweet smile saying goodbye. Lisa was confused but she felt giddy. Until, the next day of his first day, he's nowhere to be seen and another the next day.

On weekends, she kept thinking. What's his move exactly? She doesn't want to think he's a jerk because she knows him. She thought she knew him well.

She wants to stay at the office until night, but she has a deadline to record a song and a trip to Universal Studios in Los Angeles for three days so she skipped it anyway and found another time.

"Hey! Do you guys want to come with us? I crave a club sandwich." Jisoo said to Lisa and Rosè. Ever since the campus trip to Universal Studio, both of them start making new friends. Jisoo and Miyeon.

"Yeah sure, let's go." Lisa agreed.

"So, Rosè. I heard Mark asked you to a Broadway musical this sunday." Jisoo started.