Chapter 7

Somi checks the wall clock

Somi checks the wall clock. It's nine pm and Jungkook isn't here yet. She already put his dinner in the fridge because it will be bad to be on the table longer.

Ding Dong

She felt relieved when she heard a doorbell. It must be Jungkook. Wait, what? Why should he ring the doorbell? He has a key, he should be inside right now.

When she opens the door, someone falls to the ground and makes her scream. "OH MY GOD!" Somi looks down while covering her mouth. It's a guy.

A really tall guy in a suit just fell and unmoved on the floor. What's wrong with guys who come here recently? First, they're rarely visited with a guy because Jungkook doesn't have any friends. But, now she got visited by two guys. Jungkook's high school friend and this guy.

"Excuse me?" Somi kicks his shoulder lightly. He looks like he fell asleep.

"Sir? You can't sleep here! Where do you live?" Somi starts getting annoyed. Jungkook isn't here so she can't carry this guy outside. Who knows when this guy awakens, he's a bad guy.

Suddenly, he groaned and mumbled something. Somi is still curious so she kneels. She bent to put her ear close to his mouth because it looked like he was trying to say something.

"Som. . ." Somi was startled when she heard half of her name. She pushed his hair back and was shocked. It's Eunwoo.

"Oh my god! Eunwoo! What are you doing here?!" Somi freaked out. She flipped him so his back touched the floor.

"Eunwoo?" Somi shakes his shoulder but Eunwoo keeps groaning and pouting.

"Somi, Somi, please." Somi realizes something, he's drunk. "Oh my god! You can't be here! Jungkook is going to kill me if he finds out I brought a guy here."

Jungkook completely restricts any guy friend Somi has to ever step foot in their apartment, especially when they're alone.

"Somi?" Eunwoo suddenly lifts up his head and looks at her still in dazed. Somi, who gritted her teeth, looked at him.

"Eunwoo! You have to go!" Somi tries to make him stand up, it's working but she can't hold his weight any longer so she lets him lean on the wall. She needs to take a deep breath to carry him outside.

But, Eunwoo kept whining. "Somi, please, I love you. I love you so much. Can at least we try again?" He mumbled.

Somi startled but when she's about to argue with him, she noticed an elevator sounding open. The door was still open so she heard at the end of the hallway, there's a ding coming from the elevator.

She leaves Euwnoo for a moment and takes a peek. It's Jungkook. Right on time. He seems to bring a big bag and it's getting hard to drag it out from the elevator. It's a good thing that she still has time. She closes the door and locks it to make it more time.