FOUR

new faces.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

FOUR FIGURES gathered around the lockers, centering around the grey-haired boy. after receiving the news from yesterday, they were eager to see who she was.

"how sure are you that it's her?" the brunette of the group questioned, arms crossed.

sunoo let out a sigh and closed his locker, "i'm a hundred percent sure. no one else in the class was bleeding. it was such a weird...feeling. i felt like i was going to pass out,"

"what if someone was on their period?" the raven-haired boy blurted. 

the group let out groans and sighs at his comment.

"hyung, this is different. i'm serious! i'm pretty sure it's her,"

"and what was her name again?" the pink-haired boy asked.

"choi eri." 

"she's over there!" the group became silent as they all stared in the same direction. they observed the brown-haired girl walk across the hallway, oblivious that they were staring at her.

"sunoo, bring her to our usual place after school,"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"soo where are we going again?" eri asked, holding onto the straps of her backpack as she nonchalantly followed sunoo.

"i'm introducing you to my friends!" he chirped.

eri observed her surroundings as they walked together. they were walking to the more quiet and stranded areas of their campus. she noticed that there weren't any cameras in the area they were at. it felt a bit sketchy to just follow someone she had just met yesterday but oddly, she felt like sunoo wouldn't be the type of person to be harmful.

"she's coming, i hear their footsteps," 

sunoo twisted the doorknob, entering the room first, followed by eri. her figure stood awkwardly in the room, her grey eyes observing the room until they fell upon the people who were staring at her. the room consisted of some equipment that included barbells (a lot of them), treadmills, and a weighing bench. she noticed how some parts of the walls and the floors had craters in them. 

if they couldn't feel her aura before, they could definitely feel it now. it was strong, powerful, and tranquil. it was an aura that allured them to her. she had a vague smell of something floral, like lilies. a scent they were unfamiliar with.