Chapter 3

Delilah's POV

Are we normal? I think not. If you answered yes to this question visit a doctor immediately. We walked thru the door of the thrift shop with my phone blast in one hand and the other on my hip. Emma was posing like a total diva. We walked thru every isle and grabbed a pile of clothes for each of us. Honestly who cares what clothes it is we can rock anything. Our friend Leisly works at the thrift shop and she was helping and taking pictures of some of our sexiest outfits. We were on fire (* licks finger and touches skin then makes sizzling sound* ).

After what felt like a billion outfits and a zillion pictures we took a break to go grab more clothes. Emma, Leisly , and I have spent our day having a photo shoot at a thrift shop. " Have you guys found what you're gonna wear for the dance?" Leisly curiously questioned, I had completely forgotten that's the reason we came here. " Oh that's right we came here for our costumes " Emma mentioned. Apparently I wasn't the only one that forgot. "What did you guys have in mind I could help" I really don't wanna go to this dance if I have to go I don't want anyone to recognize me. They both looked at me and I glared at them, my eyes saying not to get any ideas. " I'm guessing we should start with Emma then" Leisly understood me.

Emma had been thinking about her costume for a while but I'm pretty sure I know exactly what she wants. She is a really girly girl and she is really into what stands out. " I want something sexy but classy and that stands out make me the bell of the ball" Emma tells Leisly leaving her confused. Emma is asking for a lot. "Sweetheart remember you are at a thrift shop" Leisly took the words right out of my mouth " but let's star looking".

*******

Leisly has pulled out several outfits for Emma to try on. My best friend is not an easily pleased girl, she thinks there is always gonna be something better. I think Leisly might give up soon she seems a little frustrated. For Emma's sake I hope she doesn't lose her temper, maybe she remembers her high school dances and that's why she hasn't killed Emma for being so difficult. Leisly is in her second year of college at the moment.

I left these two girls fighting and went to explore around the store. GOING ON AN ADVENTURE! Dora the explorer mode activated.

As I walk around thru the isle of clothes I found something that really called my attention. I realized I was standing in the antiques section and a big box caught my eye. It was a wooden dark brown box , on the top it was decorated with many arabian gems and designs with a big golden elephant as the handle. Slowly, I opened it scared something would jump out and eat me. Lucky for me that didn't happen.

The box was filled with beautiful cloths better said arabian veils. They were beautiful and they were all my favorite color. BLUE. From the moment I saw them I knew I had to incorporate them some how in my costume.

I quickly closed the box and raced back to Emma and Leisly.

" Look at what I found!!" My voice sounds really excited. Their faces had blank expressions, they obviously thought I had gone mental. I'm crazy not mental. Maybe. Well getting back on topic, I opened the box and showed them the beauty it had inside. "Oh yeah a old arabian lady brought that in last week" Leisly said recognizing the content. "And she brought what looks like a belly dance costume along with it".My eyes light up. "SHOW ME."

I sat down impatiently as Leisly brought me the belly dance outfit. "Here you go" she handed me the costume and I ran into the dressing room to put it on. I stepped out of the dressing room not even a minute later to show them. Their jaws dropped to the ground. I walked to the mirror to see how I looked. "Wow who is that in the mirror?" I asked in amazement. The costume was breathtaking. The long skirt lightened as it reached the bottom. It went from a dark royal blue and softly turned into a gorgeous sky blue. A belt held the skirt at my hips. The belt accessorized the skirt perfectly. It was covered in beautiful blue beading and diamonds. Topping off the belly dance outfit was a perfectly beaded bra. Every inch of it was covered in blue and silver design. I instantly fell in love.