Chapter 13

Emma's POV

Ouch! My back is killing me when did my bed get so uncomfortable. I tried to turn over, but I couldn't. Something was restraining me. When did my bed get ropes? I slowly opened my tired eyes to find myself sitting in a chair with my hands and legs tied to it.

When did I get here? Wheres my phone? Who brought me here? IS THERE FOOD HERE?!?!?! I want answers and I want them now! I looked around the room, but I found it to be empty. . . and really ugly. The room was extremely dull. The paint of the walls was a dark gray, and there was a metal door that seemed like it weighed a ton. There wasn't a single soul in this room. *creak* scratch that. There are souls in this room there just aren't souls that still inhabit human bodies.

Apparently, the creak was from the opening of the door because a moment later and the sound of a strong metal door shutting filled the room and I could hear very slow foot steps. I tried to turn my head to see who was there, but I couldn't see anyone. I annoyedly turned my head back looking forward which truly isn't much to look at.

"Goodmorning"

"AHHHHH!" What. The. Hell. Why is there a completely stranger standing 2 inches away from my face.

"Damn, nice to see you too" Who is he?

"Why am I here?" Try and keep calm Emma, try and keep calm.

"Don't worry about that Princess, just know you are stuck here" Who is this guy? Why am I stuck here? Is he going to bring me food later?

"Why am I tied up?" "Cause you kept falling over every time I put you in the chair" Well see I was expecting an answer like 'Cause you know you are FREAKING KIDNAPPED'

"Am I gonna be here for long?" "Yes"

"Then you better make some accomadations buddy."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Delilah's POV

Yesterday at the library was terrible. An entire hour with Derek. Worst part was we actually got some work done and he knew what he was talking about. Ugh! Isn't he terrible. Either way today is another day in hell, have to get up and go to school. Emma should be here soon to pick me up.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I threw on a pair of denim skinny jeans and my favorite rolling stones t-shirt. I put on some mascara and some lipgloss and brushed out my extremely knotted hair and I was ready to go.

As I went downstairs I recieved a call. It was from Emma's Mom. I quickly answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Delilah?" Her voice sounded worried and scared.

"Momma Mason, is everything ok?"

"Please tell me Emma's with you"

"No, she's not. I thought she'd be on her way to pick me up"

"Oh God, where could she be? She didn't come home last night"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I was waiting to talk to you first before I contacted anyone else"

"Call Emma's grandma, or aunts maybe she's there"

"I doubt she'll be there, but I will if I can't find her I'll call you before I call the police"

"Please do" and with that being said we both hung up. Where could Emma be? Well, I just hope she's ok. Where ever she is.

Mystery Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें