Chapter 4

The next day at school Nat and I were at the front of the school and hanging out with Jasper and his friends. Here is the thing about Jasper he is crazy about attention. He's the school's quarter back (no surprise there) and always get lead role in plays (He loves the theater). But here is this thing he hates playing with people our mamma taught us boys and girl how to respect people's hearts. That's why he has only one girlfriend since sophomore year. 
Nat and I always wait outside my brothers too and we just wait until the bell rings.

"Hello is anyone in there?" Jasper knocked my head twice.

"Can you not?" I told him.

The bell rang before he said anything and I rushed off. I bumped into Toby and I fell on my butt.

"Great Jenny you think this guy is cute and you embarrass yourself in front of him" I said to myself.

What I didn't realize is that he heard everything I just said.

"You think I'm cute?" He asked me.

"Um well yeah..." I started blushing.

"Cool because I think you're cute too..." He said to me his cheeks turning pink.

"Well I gotta go..." I said to him.

When I got to class I sat next to Nat.

"Hey why are your cheeks pink?" She asked me.

"Uh no reason..." I trailed off.

"You saw Toby didn't you?"

"Maybe..."

"OMG I ship it!!"

"Let's talk about this later."

"Fine but you have to give me every detail."

Later at lunch....

Everyone at the cafeteria split up into different groups. I saw my brothers and Nat sitting in the middle of the area.