Chapter 16

What?!?!? I'm back??? Honestly guys I have been having major writing blocks and the fact that I started a new school has got me pooped. I have been meaning to write but with so much going on in my life I didn't think I could write.

But don't you fear, I'm back here.

*Cringes at my weirdness*

Anyways let's get back to my book...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny's POV

"Wake up Jenny!" One of my brothers yelled at me.

"Leave me alone!!" I yelled back.

I was left alone for a few minutes until I felt some water crawl down my neck on to my legs.

Oh no they did not....

I heard snickering come if they didn't feel my anger radiating off me, then they were blind.

"One of you will die." I said in a spine chilling voice.

"Hey Jenny, calm down it was just a little water." Jax said

"Just a little water." I screamed.

"Yes..." They said in a small voice.

The water might be cold but I was boiling inside.

"You better run before I get you one by one." I said evilly.

I started laughing like a madwoman.

"Dude what did we do?"

"I don't know man, just run."

And my brothers ran out of room like they're pants were on fire. I went to the shower, changed my clothes and hopped down the stairs to breakfast.

"Hey mom."

"Hi sweat pea we have something to talk to you about."

"You and...?"

"Jay."

"Oh okay what is about?"

"You are going dress shopping with Noelle."

"No way I know we are fine now, but no way will I go with Noelle to...ugh dress shopping." I started gagging.

"You promised that you would get along with her and some of her friends will be there too as they are bridesmaid too."

"Ugh fine let's get on with this." I said while sighing.

A few hours later.... (OMG spongebob flashbacks!!)

"So what are we looking at?"

"We are looking for a light blue dress with a slit in it." Noelle said.

"Something like this?" I asked showing her the dress I picked out.