Chapter 7

The next morning I came down for breakfast, I saw all four brothers, ignored them and got a bowl of cereal and left. I heard all four of my brothers calling my name and shouting things to come back. I started cackling because I love to see my brothers yell for my attention. I was walking back to my room before I got stopped Noelle.

  "Why are you not talking to your brothers?" She asked me.

"Uh because they took your side." I said to her.

"Well not everything is about you."

"Well missy if you want to be in this family you gotta learn some rules. One my brothers and I are very close and Jay and I are the closest. So missy don't even try to think about breaking out bond because I will break you." I told her.

   I left her with a mouth wide open. I went to my room and called Nat told her about the course of events that happened since last night. Of course she agreed with me that Noelle is a witch.

  I of course decided to get ready and chose a pair of crop top the barely showed my belly button and some short shorts and my favorite black converse. I went inside the garage and to the car that my brothers were already sitting in. Jasper was sitting in the driver seat and Jax was sitting in the passenger seat and Jack was sitting in the back with me.

 All my brothers looked at my outfit and Jasper and Jax decided to ignore it, but Jack began to do a long rant.

"Jenny Ryland you look like a horrible witch go change right now and wear something that has a long sleeve with jeans no rips or holes in it either you got me?" He ranted.

I looked at him and turned my head to the side and out the window. My brother wasn't going to give up though.

"JENNY RYLAND YOU GO CHANGE THIS INSTANT!!!"He yelled at me.

    My brother never yelled at me before and I could feel my eyes prickling with tears.

"Dude look what you just did let's just go." Jasper said.

   I looked out the window not wanting my brothers to see the tears falling down my face. Once the car was parked I made a run for it going to my locker because I know Nat would be there. Instead of Nat it was Toby I started to slow down and wipe my eyes and started to walk to my locker.

"Hey," I told him.

    Immediately I knew he saw my red eyes. He met halfway from my locker and hug me right in the middle. He didn't know what I was crying about nor did he care about the strange looks we were getting.

 In that instant I knew I was starting to like Toby a lot....

Hola guys Spanish is okay but there is one month left of school I'm excited.

Happy readings😊😊

Follow me on....