Chapter 10

Back to Jenny's POV

  After the disturbing yet confusing conversation I had with Noelle, I had decided to confront Jay about Noelle. When I got to his room our mom was discussing wedding plans with Jay.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Hey honey, did you want to talk to Jay? We were just discussing where the wedding should be held." She told me.

"Oh yeah I kind of wanted to talk to Jay in private."

"Oh okay that's fine, I'll leave you two to it. Oh and Jay tell me what your plans are with the location after you talk to Noelle?" Mom said.

"Yeah, okay I'll call her after I finish talking to Jenny." He said.

"Hey Jay there is no easy way to say this." I told him.

"Jenny just spit it out, I'm not going to get mad at you."

"Ok, I don't trust Noelle she  has  to be doing something, because when she dropped me off at the house earlier today she told me that she is going to ruin me." I told him.

"What are you sure? You have to be mistaken..." He said.

"Well she did not say those exact words but she definitely does not like me." I told him.

"Oh I see what this is, you're afraid that we're not going to be spending enough time now that I'm getting married."

"No I'm serious Jay, she really doesn't like me."

"This can't be true you're lying to me..."

I know that Jay was starting to believe me knowing that I never lie to him.

"I'm not lying to you would I never lie to you, so you have to believe me."

"No stop it's not true you're just trying to stop me from getting married so we can be brothers and sisters forever and we will be but this time it would be with me being married so you have to suck it up."

Something wasn't right it's like he believes me but something is holding him back... I want to know what's happening with my brother.

"Fine don't believe me, but you know where to find me."

"Like that's going to happen you know where to find me once you get over the fact that I am getting married."

I left the room steaming, but also wondering what is wrong with my brother this never happened before what's going on.

Once in my room I screamed as loud I can get and all 4 brothers that was here came running in to my room.

"What's wrong??" Jasper said running in to the room carrying a frying pan.

"What happened??" Jack said carrying a baseball bat.

"Why did you scream??" Jax said carrying a broom.

"Are you okay?" Jay said carrying a guitar.

Even though Jay and I were in a fight I knew I could count on him to help me with anything.

"Omg you're here when did you get here??" I screamed.

So what do you guys think?? Vote and comment please!! Also does anyone else seem like a déjà vu moment with that last line from Jenny. And who do you think came?

Happy readings 😄😄

Follow me on...