Chapter 18

Hi everyone!

Hope ya'll are happy and well...

I made a twitter account! Please follow @WonderlandTale on twitter for updates about the book and new up coming books too.

Now on with the chapter...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

One more day until Noelle Sanders and Jay Ryland officially become Husband and Wife. Noelle is making sure everything goes according to plan at the reception area. She talks (or more likely screams) at the employees to see if one of the main points of the wedding reception arrives.

"Where is the ice sculpture?!?!" Noelle screamed at everyone.

"Um sorry ma'm but it hasn't been delivered yet." One of the workers replied timidly.

"You know my wedding is tomorrow right?!?"

"Um..yes ma'm."

"So you do know how important a wedding is right?"

"Yes."

"And who is paying for this?"

"You are ma'm"

"No you idiot my lovely fiance is."

"Oh."

"Well what are you doing just standing there, I need my ice sculpture stat."

"Right away ma'm."

(A little sneak peak of Noelle and Jay's Wedding Venue area

(A little sneak peak of Noelle and Jay's Wedding Venue area.)

Noelle then goes into one of an empty rooms and calls someone.

"Do you have the stuff?" Noelle asks the person.

"No worries, I have it, you just let your pretty head be happy for the wedding." says the mysterious person.

"Fine, just make sure this happens after the wedding, I don't want anyone to get riled up when "flighty" goes missing."

The person on the end scoffed.

"Like you haven't told me a million times."

Noelle rolled her eyes.

"Just get it done." Noelle said before ending the call.

She then left the room and walked around the area until she found a mishap in the centerpieces.

While she was in the room though, there was another person watching her. Someone is always watching...no matter who or where you are, there will always be someone watching.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny's POV