Night in

Your POV

Tom was laying his head on my lap we were in the living room watching a horror movie. He decided he would rather stay with me at home instead of going to a party.

Which really had me surprised since I knew he loved partying day and night. "Are you sure you don't wanna go to the bands party I mean come on you love partys you never miss one" I asked looking down at him while messing with one of his dreads. 

I felt his head move and he was now staring at me "Yes I am positive I don't want to go I just want stay here with you"

 We both stared at eachother right there and then it felt like time had stopped moving and we were the only two people in the world. After what felt like a minute Tom had sat up and grabbed onto my hand "Get up lets spend our night in our bedroom cuddling" I lifted myself off the couch and followed him into our bedroom. 

Once we got into the bedroom I felt Tom lift me up and throw me onto our bed gently before he jumped on me. Which made both of us start laughing before we stared into eachothers eyes one again. Tom slowly lifted his hand up to my cheek, slowly getting closer putting our foreheads together. He opened his mouth to speak once again "I love you so much Y/N..." It had only made me giggle before answering him back "I love you too Tom" We were both just smiling like idiots before closing the gap in between us and sharing a passionate and loving kiss.

After a while Tom and I pulled away from the kiss. We cuddled and talked for the rest of the night and before we knew it we had both fallen asleep in eachothers arms. Tom's head in the crook of my neck while my head was on his chest...