Baby photos

German=Italics
English=Normal
_______________________________________

Your P.O.V

Today was gonna be the first day I was meeting Tom's mom gosh was I nervous. Tom had told me a lot about his mom and everything she's done for him. He kept telling me she would love me but I didn't believe him mostly because I was nervous and because of my attitude

I was standing outside of the Kaulitz home flowers in hand, I kept reaching my hand to the door to knock but I would always pull back. As I was about to leave and come up with some lie to tell Tom, he had opened the door with a smile.

He grabbed my hand pulling me in as he started talking "Oh you're finally here thank god my parents are in the kitchen they're really excited to finally meet you, take your shoes off"

I smiled at Tom and took my shoes off before he started leading me to the dining table. His mother had come into the dining room placing some food down before noticing me "Oh Hello you must be Y/N"

I had nodded to her with a big smile before handing her the flowers that were in my hands "Yes that is me and these are for you Mrs. Kaulitz, I've heard a lot about you from Tom over the last few months"

She had taken the flowers from my hand and gave me a smile before looking at Tom "Oh I already like her Tom. How about you help me put these in water?"

I nodded and immediately followed her to the kitchen, I grabbed onto the flowers while she was looking for a vase to fill up. Once she had found it she filled it up and I placed the flowers in it "So I have many baby photos of Tom as a kid would you like to see them Y/N?"

I had quickly nodded my head before looking over at Tom's mom "I would love to see photos of Tom when he was little I can never convince him to show me some"

She had a huge smile on her face and immediately left me in the kitchen to find the album with Tom's baby photos. I looked at the vase the flowers were in before looking around for a place to leave them. I had walked to the dining room and placed the vase in the middle before hearing someone say my name

I turned around and saw Tom's mom quickly walking to me with a photo album in her hand, she gestured for me to come and sit next to her on the couch. I walked to her and sat next to her as she opened the album

She had started showing my what both Bill and Tom looked like after they were born then when they would be going to school I had kept awwing at the photos and that seemed to get someone's attention since I heard footsteps approaching us

There was one specific photo that I had loved and thought was adorable "Wait do you think I could take a picture of this one they just look so cute"

She had shaken her head and taken out a duplicate of the photo handing it to me. But as I was about to take the photo it was taken from my hand, I turned to see who it was and saw Tom holding the picture "No way are you showing her this mom I thought we agreed on not showing her the baby photos put it away"

I had started laughing at Tom before snatching the photo from his hand "There was no way I was missing this opportunity to see baby Tom and Bill I am so hanging these in my car"

For the rest of the day Tom's mom would be giving me pictures of Tom and he would just keep trying to take them away from me...