Lipstick

Your P.O.V

The band was recording a video so I had to sit behind the camera crew or walk behind them until they finished filming.

They had walked up to Tom and were just talking to him for a bit of the recording and for the whole thing me and him were just staring at each other

Tom and I would keep staring at each other for the whole video and I'm pretty sure they had him staring off the camera for the whole video but we didn't care. Tom wouldn't look away and I sure as hell wasn't breaking contact any time soon.

We both were forced to break eye contact after Tom was yelled at by Bill telling him that they had to get going for an interview soon. Tom had looked at the others before walking to the van and dragging me with him since the others were going to take at least 20 minutes before heading to the van.

Tom had pinned me to the van lifting me up so I would wrap my legs around his waist "You really do know how to keep eye contact with me thought you would have broken it back there"

I had shaken my head at him and placed my hands on his shoulders kissing his cheeks as his hands traveled to my waist "If anything I thought the others talking would have made you look over"

He chuckled and shook his head before closing the gap in between us by kissing me then pulling away to speak "Hah no when it comes to me eyeing you down nothing can or will distract me"

I smiled and kissed him speaking in between the kiss I had said "Well to bad because we can't do anything till we get to my place so slow your roll you don't want anything while you're at the interview"

Tom had laughed into the kiss before slowly shaking his head "I'm happy with this already I don't need anything else"

We had then heard footsteps approaching with laughs, causing me and Tom to pull away and quickly open the door to get in

I had sat down in the back Tom following me and giving me a soft and quick kiss before the others got in. Bill being the first one to have spotted us "Oh there you guys are we were wondering where you went, we thought you were inside but we didn't find you there"

I had smiled at Bill and took my phone out, Bill had pulled me in to whisper something in my ear "I would say fix your lipstick and clean Tom's face up before we get to the interview, very noticeable guys"

I had quickly grabbed my mirror and looked at my smeared lipstick before looking at Tom who had a huge smirk. I rolled my eyes at him before showing him that he had some lipstick on his face "Yea not so funny now that you see it's on your face to huh"

I laughed a little while I took a quick picture of us and then just one with Tom's face. Gustav had looked at us before speaking "It looks like you guys went feral on each other"

That had made the others laugh while Tom and I rolled our eyes flipping them off "Shut up someone needs to give me napkins to clean this off"

Bill had some napkins and gave them to me with a bottle of water. I opened the water and poured some of it on the napkin, cleaning off the lipstick from my lips it thankfully didn't stain.

I had then turned to Tom grabbing his face and cleaning the lipstick from his face, he was just staring at me while I cleaned his face "There we go all better"

He grabbed my chin and then kissed me with a smile on his lips..