Hoodies

Your P.O.V

I was at the Kaulitz home hanging out in Tom's room watching a horror movie that we have both been waiting for to watch.

Halfway through the movie Tom wanted to go get us some more popcorn and drinks. I had paused the movie while he left and got us more snacks

As soon as Tom had left I started getting a bit bored so I started to go through his closet. I mostly went through it because half of the time I'm with him I steal his clothes but never have I stolen his hoodies or sweaters

So since he wasn't in the room at the moment I thought it would be the perfect moment to get anything I wanted from his closet he wouldn't even notice. I had seen one of the sweaters that he wore at one of his tours so I threw it onto the bed, then a white hoodie he wore a few times

I took off my zip up and placed it on the bed grabbing Tom's zip up and putting it on. I grabbed the white hoodie and placed it next to my bag while grabbing my zip up and placing it in Tom's closet.

I was about to sit down on Tom's bed when I heard his voice calling out for me "N/N! Can you come here and help me with some of the snacks" I walked out of his room and walked to the kitchen seeing popcorn, drinks, and some candy on the kitchen counter

I grabbed the bowl of popcorn and started placing the candy on top of the popcorn "Alright I'll see you back in the bedroom" I turned around to walk to his bedroom but Tom had stopped me "Now wait a minute turn back around"

I slowly started to turn around looking back at Tom with a smile "Yea what you need babe"

I laughed a bit nervously and stepped back as slowly as I could "What are you wearing?"

I looked down at myself then back up at Tom "Um a black tank top?"

He shook his head and grabbed our drinks, walking over to me while I started speed walking to his bedroom "You already know that was not what I was talking about mein schatz I'm talking about this sweater you weren't wearing, this when you walked in that front door"

I turned around and walked into his bedroom acting like I didn't hear anything he said. Sitting down in the middle of the bed opening a bag of candy. Tom walked in soon after me placing the drinks on his night stand taking the popcorn bowl right out of my lap "Hey come on what was that for?"

He had immediately sat right next to me and then pulled me into his lap tugging at his sweater that I had on "I know you heard me. Did you go through my closet again just to steal some of my clothes again?"

I looked down at the sweater before looking up at him and slowly nodded at him "Ok maybe I went into your closet and looked for some sweaters and hoodies for me to take with me"

He got up placing me on the bed and walked over to his desk that had all of his colognes "You picked the sweater I just washed it doesn't have my scent on it take it off and give it to me"

I took off the sweater and got up handing it over to Tom "Oh really what are you going to do then?"

He grabbed one of his colognes that I loved and started spraying it all over the sweater. I walked over to my bag and grabbed the white hoodie I took earlier "Then go about this one do you also wanna spray your cologne on it?"

He gave me his sweater and grabbed the hoodie from my hand smelling it "Yea definitely needs more cologne at this point I'll buy a bottle of it so you don't forget me when it wears off and I'm at a tour"

As he was spraying that one I giggled at him and put on his sweater. For the next few hours we just stayed there Tom giving me some of his hoodies and some of his shirts...