Dirty

Your P.O.V

I was watching Tom and Bill do their photoshoot for them saying no to circuses. I was behind the camera watching them do the whole shoot in a cage and chained up

The guys were getting peta shirts and then signed, so while they did that I walked to the van and got in waiting for the guys. I already knew Tom would have to take a shower and change out of everything he's wearing.

While I was waiting for them I took my phone out and started watching a random show that I was really invested in.

Halfway through the episode I heard the van door opening and laughter, I didn't have to look up to know it was Tom and Bill.

I then felt someone sit next to me and pick my legs up, looking up I saw Tom about to place my legs on his lap "Oh no don't you dare, you can't put my legs on your lap until you change out of your dirty clothes"

I pulled my legs away from him and looked back down at my phone "Wow you're afraid of getting a little dirty now aren't you"

Bill had started laughing and shaking his head a bit "Don't you guys usually get dirty, what's wrong with your legs getting a bit dirty"

I started blushing and hit Bill on the back of his head "Shut up oh my god I hate you"

Tom grabbed my legs and laughed putting them on his lap "Yea but you love me way too much to hate me"

I hit his shoulder while he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips "You guys are disgusting at least start kissing when I'm not here"

Tom and I started laughing while Bill rolled his eyes. The drive to Tom's and I's house was not that long but it was a fun ride

Once we got to my place Tom was the first one to get out with me following behind him "Bye I'll see you guys tomorrow with the others"

Tom was unlocking the door while I waved bye to Bill who then drove away. I walked over to Tom and grabbed his hand "Alright Mr. Kaulitz you need to go shower I'll grab your clothes and leave them out for you"

I put my phone on the counter and started walking to our bedroom, Tom ran after me and picked me only getting my clothes dirtier before putting me down "Well Mrs. Kaulitz I'll be waiting in the bathroom for you"

I stared at him with a blank stare while he walked away with a smirk on his face "You know for that I won't be going with you wherever you're going tomorrow"

I walked into our bedroom and then heard Tom's voice yell "You love me you'll still be coming with me!"

I slightly laughed and grabbed clothes for both of us and laid them out on our bed

I walked to the bathroom knocking on the door "You know you don't have to knock babe"

I opened the door and looked away from Tom. I have already seen him naked but it's an instinct to look away...
_______________________________________

I'mma leave the rest to your imagination