Flirt

Your P.O.V

Ring ring ring

My alarm had started going off, getting up I turned it off. Another day at school I was new to the school for a few weeks but then I had started making some good friends but I mainly had became friends with Bill Kaulitz

I never really liked his brother mostly cause he was a player and would always try to get in my pants whenever Bill left us alone. So Bill and I would usually either be at my house to hang or we would be in his bedroom so Tom wouldn't bother me.

Today was one of those days where I was gonna hang out with Bill at his place after school and he was picking me up so I had to quickly get ready and get this school day over with. I had taken a quick hot shower and put baggy clothes on for the day.

I never usually wear a lot of makeup so I had just done a light bit of it with some eyeliner, blush, and lip gloss. As I was putting my hair in a ponytail pulling out by bangs, I heard a honk coming from outside knowing it was Bill

I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my bag rushing out of the house seeing Bill about to honk again making me yell at him as I walked the car "Bill Kaulitz don't you fucking dare honk that horn again I'm right fucking here man god!"

I opened the passengers door open and got in as I heard groaning coming from the back. I looked at Bill with a look that said 'He got drunk last night didn't he?' To which he just nodded at me making me sigh and look at the back seat seeing Tom laying down

I opened my bag and took out a water handing it over to Tom while Bill drove us to school "Here drink up you can't be seen like this right now"

He had gladly taken the water from me and started chugging it while I talked to Bill for the rest of the ride

I don't know why but ever since that day for some reason I had started growing fond of Tom he stopped trying to get in my pants and would talk to me like an actual person and not some girl he would be sleeping with

I was heading to the Kaulitz home since Bill wanted to hang out for a while since he was bored and Tom was out doing who knows what at the moment. When I got to the front door as I was about to knock Bill had opened the door pulling me in "Whoa there calm down"

I sat on the couch and Bill immediately did the same saying something to me in German which he knew I didn't understand "Hey one calm the actual fuck down two I don't speak any German remember?"

"Sorry that was on me I just have so much to tell you" Bill had said to me

I nodded at him as I laughed a bit at him "Yea I can definitely tell with how you're acting what's it about the band? Your brother? The paparazzi? Your new album? Or is it something else?"

He shook his head before thinking "None of those well actual I had something to do with Tom because for the past few weeks he's been acting a bit weird for the past few weeks he's been very secretive about someone he's texting, he was thinking of buying a gift for someone"

I just stared at Bill before I started bursting out laughing "The way you are describing him is like if he's in love or something and that would be just weird, Tom doesn't seem like the kind to actual fall in love with someone he's prolly just planning on going on a date"

As Bill was going to say something else Tom had walked in and went to the kitchen, looking over at Bill confused I had asked him "Didn't you say he was gonna be out for the rest of the night?"

He had nodded at me before looking at Tom. He had leaned closer to whisper something in my ear cause he apparently didn't want Tom to hear "I may have told him you were gonna be coming over I swear man I think he actually likes you and not in the one night stand type of way in the like he wants to spend time with you way"

I looked over at Tom then back at Bill shaking my head "I don't believe it here I'll bet you lunch that he doesn't actually like me, you can go ahead and leave so you can see me doesn't like me"

Bill sighed and got up and put his hand out for me to shake "Deal but I'm gonna order whatever I want if I win this bet" I shook his hand and nodded to him

He had then left me alone, I didn't believe anything he was saying so I went on my phone till Tom decided to come sit next to me

Once he sat down I put my phone down and looked at him sighing a bit before speaking to him "So I thought you were supposed to be going on a date or something"

He looked at me and nodded "Yea I was but I don't know man she just wasn't the girl I actually wanted"

Him saying that had made me a bit surprised and had me sit up straight "Oh my god does little Tommy actually have a crush on someone?"

He grabbed a near by pillow and threw it at me, catching it I threw it back at him while laughing a bit "So do I know the special girl?"

Tom looked at me and slowly nodded as he started scooting closer to me "Yea you know her very well"

I nodded a bit before speaking "Oh really? Tell me about her"

He slowly started leaning closer to me which I didn't really mind "She has these really beautiful eyes and this beautiful smile..."

The gap between us was slowly closing because of Tom and I had put my hands on his shoulders. He was looking me up and down "Yea what else?.."

He had put his hand on my waist and then whispered in my ear "She has these amazing lips that makes me wanna kiss them whenever I see her.."

I looked to my side and saw Bill staring at us in shock but happiness because he knew he won the bet. At that moment I didn't really care, I just wanted Bill to leave so I was gesturing for him to leave while I turned back to Tom "Really then why don't you do it I'm sure she likes you back"

Tom grabbed my face with his free hand and made me move closer to him our lips hovering over each other "I really hope she does if not I'll regret doing this" He closed the gap in between us by connecting our lips

I was shocked at first but then I just let it happen closing my eyes our lips moving in a sync, we had just stayed there for minutes with no care I was happy he had finally made a move and he seemed to be happy he finally got the chance to do this...

_______________________________________

Rushed imagine but here you guys go I would also love some ideas cause I ran out of them
But I hope y'all enjoyed this imagine
Love y'all