Surprise visit

(Backstory: you went on a small tour to promote your bands new album)

3rd person P.O.V

Bill and the others had convinced Y/N to sneak into their band practice. They had a great idea to surprise Tom at their band practice with them since they've been on tour for a few weeks with their band to promote their new album. She called Bill to let him know they had just arrived outside the studio. It took him a while to answer but it sounded like he was whispering "Hey what's up N/N"

"Well I just arrived I need you to let me in" They answered him back while leaning on the studio back door. They could hear Bill yell something in German and other voices responding back before you heard shuffling "Alright I'm coming to get you right now Tom's in the bathroom."

Bill ended the call and they put their phone in their hoodies pocket well it was Tom's hoodie but they took it to have something of his everyday. She heard the back door opening and out came Bill "Hey"

"Hey come on let's get you inside before Tom comes back" She had quickly nodded and walked to where they practiced they peeked in and only saw Georg and Gustav. Tom wasn't in the room and they quickly walked in behind Bill. Georg and Gustav gave them a quick hug while saying Hi to them "Still practicing hard I see" They had said while the boys nodded

They then heard footsteps and quickly took the hoodie off, she knew Tom would recognize it immediately so they brought a hoodie that Tom wouldn't recognize. They put the hood on and sat on the chair against the wall. The hood was kinda big so it hid their face but let them see the boys enough. The boys acted like they were talking about something random when Tom walked in. He looked at the boys before grabbing his guitar and glancing in your direction. They concealed their smile as he looked away and walked to his brother "Who's the dude over there"

Bill looked over at her then back at Tom "Manager don't worry about them let's continue practicing" Tom nodded before getting in position

As they practiced Tom seemed to keep making small mistakes and he seemed distracted half the time which made them feel kind of bad. Bill looked at his brother before asking "Thinking of Y/N ain't ya" Tom slowly nodded

"I just miss her man she's usually here watching us practice and cheering us on" Bill rubbed Tom's back before sighing "I know man how about we call her to see how she is" Bill had glanced back at Y/N and saw her nodded while smiling holding back a laugh.

She took her phone out and turned her volume all the way up. Tom grabbed his phone and dialed Y/N's number as Georg and Gustav walked over to Tom and stood next to him. Then her phone went off and she smiled as she answered. Tom quickly looked around and saw them on the chair. He looked at his phone then back at her before running up to her and picking her up, hugging her and spinning her around as she laughed.

The other boys were happy to see him cheer up when he saw her, she then said "Hi darling" He put her down and smiled "Hi baby"