Costume

Your P.O.V

Tom and I had a two year old daughter that loves dressing both of us up whenever she can catch us doing nothing

Luckily for me I was busy making dinner so when she saw me she walked away and went to find Tom

I could hear her little feet running around to find Tom, I'm guessing he was in his little studio room playing his guitar or doing something else I wasn't really sure

As the food was finishing up I started setting up the table until I heard our daughters small giggles, wondering what happened that she was giggling

I walked to the stove turning it off and walking to Tom's studio, opening the door I was met with Tom sitting on his couch with bee wings and an antenna hat

I covered my mouth while I stared at them, our daughter sitting on Tom's lap, a smile forming on my lips "Oh wow she made you into a bee didn't she"

They both looked up at me, our daughter with a smile while Tom laughed a little and nodded "Yea she found me, she told me you were busy so I had to be the one dressed up"

I walked to them and sat down in front of them "Mama now that you're here let me dress you up"

She got off Tom's lap and ran to get me wings and a hat. I placed my head on Tom's knee and sighed "You should have stayed curious"

I nodded with a small chuckle while he ran a hand through my hair "I should have stayed cooking dinner but here I am"

Our daughter came back to me and gave me the wings and a yellow shirt, I put the shirt on while she tried putting the antenna hat on me "Hey if we're letting you dress us up as bees shouldn't you be one too?"

She thought for a little before nodding quickly "Mama, dad stay here while I become a bee"

She then ran off while I got up and sat next to Tom "Did she make you choose or did she choose?"

He grabbed my hand and chuckled "She chose it she was watching the bee movie and wanted to make us into bees"

I started laughing and shook my head "God I have to stop buying her movies, she sees them and then dresses us up"

After a few minutes our daughter came back with a huge smile on her face "Alright come here let's take a picture"

She quickly sat in between us while I took my phone out and took a picture of us three together, she was smiling while me and Tom had made funny faces..