Caught (Pt 2)

Your P.O.V

It's been three weeks since I found out that Tom was cheating on me, I have been staying at an apartment ever since then.

Today was one of the days that I was going out to go buy some groceries. Mainly because Bill wanted to come over and talk for a while

I'm pretty sure he only wanted to talk about what happened between me and Tom because I didn't tell him anything about what happened that day, to be fair I didn't tell anyone what had happened

I didn't want to I didn't want to relive what had happened that day when I walked into my house, I didn't want to relive all the emotions I felt that day

I had just walked into the shop and greeted a worker that I knew. I walked around the store getting any type of ingredients I need for tonight's dinner

I bumped into someone since I got distracted while looking down at my phone to make sure I had everything I needed. Some of the things I had in the basket had fallen out "Oh my god I am so sorry I wasn't watching were-"

I cut myself off once I looked up and saw who I bumped into "It's ok Y/N don't worry"

It was Tom that I had bumped into, backing up I sighed and looked away. I didn't say anything to him instead I just picked up everything that had fallen and then tried walking away from him

As I was walking away from him, he had said "Wait Y/N can we talk"

I stopped in my tracks and turned over to look at him before shaking my head "No Tom no we can't talk we have nothing to talk about"

"Yes there is, there is something to talk about that day you came home that is something to talk about" He said walking towards me

I backed up and kept shaking my head "You made the decision of cheating on me that day, all I was doing was trying to surprise you with me coming home early, now excuse me I have to get home and make dinner"

Tom sighed and kept following me "Dinner with Bill, you know he said that to make you talk to me but we're here now we can talk about what happened, slap me if you want yes I made a mistake I didn't mean to"

I scoffed at him and let out a low chuckle "Didn't mean to fuck someone? Don't even say it was because you were drunk because we both know drunk thoughts are sober ones"

He groaned and just kept on following me to the cashier "Ok yes you're right about that but I swear I won't do it again if you just give me another chance N/N please"

I started giving the food cashier everything while Tom kept talking. I looked over at him and sighed "Tom if I give you one more chance it will be your last one Kaulitz last one"

He immediately smiled and nodded "Yes ok last one I won't mess up again I swear"

Surprisingly he did keep his word. He really didn't mess up his last chance he took me out on dates to make me fall back in love with him, he really stayed loyal even after we got married...