Piercings

Your P.O.V

Tom was sitting on my bed while I quickly finished getting ready, because both Bill and Tom convinced me to get a piercing but they would both be the ones choosing what I would get. I was apparently going to Tom's favorite piercer

I kept trying to convince Tom to tell me what piercing I would be getting "Tom please tell me what piercing I'm getting is it bad, am I going to hate it or love it. Please what is it!"

Tom started laughing at me before shaking his head at me "No me and Bill agreed it would be a surprise for you"

I had started whining and smacked his shoulder walking out of my room "Well then come on let's go so I can go get my surprise piercing or piercings"

Tom quickly got up and picked me up carrying me to the car catching me off guard

I was kicking my feet trying to get Tom to let me go but it didn't work since he had put me into the car and that was the only reason he was going to let go off me until we had got to the piercing studio.

We had to go and pick up Bill since he was apart of picking the piercing or piercings that I would get and he also wanted to be there to see how I would be acting as I got it pierced and my reaction to what the piercing or piercings was.

Once we arrived to the place we were picking Bill up, we honked on the horn which had made Bill run to the car as quickly as possible. Once he had reached the door he opened it quickly getting in all excited "Are you ready for your new piercing?"

I had looked back at Bill and slightly nodded I was excited but I was extremely terrified to see what they had picked "I am excited but I am extremely and I mean extremely scared to see what you both have picked"

After a few minutes of us talking we had arrived at the piercing studio

We all got out of the car as soon as Tom parked the car. My hand was quickly grabbed by Bill and he pulled me into the studio Tom right behind us. The piercer had seen us and waved at the twins before looking at me "Hey Kaulitz who's the girl is she one of yours?"

Tom walked over to me and placed his arm around my shoulder nodding at the piercer "Yup this is my girlfriend Y/N and she is getting two piercings picked out by me and Bill here, she just doesn't know what the piercings are"

After Tom had said two piercings I looked over at him wide eyed before looking back at the piercer and waving at them with a smile"Alright then come over here and well I'll get started on marking where the piercings go, what will they be boys?"

I had sat down on the chair and looked at Tom and Bill to see what they had picked out for me. The boys had looked at each other before smirking at me and then saying them at the same time "Nose and tongue piercings!"

I looked at the piercer then back at the boys before sighing and preparing myself for the whole process "Alright then both of those are coming right up time to prep you up"

The piercer had told me to stick my tongue out since he was gonna pierce it first and then my nose.

After I had gotten the piercings done it wasn't that painful and I honestly kinda liked how they looked on me. The boys had been turned away for the whole time since they wanted to wait for both of them to be done. So once they were I had to walk up to them

I had placed my hand on Tom's shoulders and started rubbing them which caused him to turn around and look at me "Bill oh my god Bill look"

Bill had turned around and covered his mouth in shock "Stick your tongue out let me see it"

I had stuck my tongue out and they both seemed to have loved it mainly Tom he was very pleased with the tongue piercing...