Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Ch. 27: Snap (Part Two)

Sutton

I wiggle my eyebrows and dart down the hall, diving through his door before anyone can notice.

He comes in just as I'm kicking my shoes off, removing my hoodie, and getting settled on the bed. "You're a tease," he says.

I shake my head. "No, I'm not, because I'm in your bed right now, offering myself to you."

He tilts his head side to side. "True. Okay, fair enough. Now, where were we?"

"You were going to tell me what that thing means. That thing you've been calling me since we were kids and I've never looked up because I've waited for you to tell me."

"Oh, right," he says, taking his shoes off and tossing his jacket on the chair in the corner. He crawls onto the bed with me and positions himself exactly where he was before. "That was before you were such a little brat."

My jaw drops. "What? That's not fair."

He slides his palms all the way from my ankles to my upper thighs before reaching the waistband of my shorts. "Yeah, but the night's not over yet. Can we take these off?"

I lift my hips from the bed, giving him permission. He removes them and throws them to the side and I'm suddenly self-conscious. I've never shown so much of myself to another person before—besides my wax specialist. I try to close my legs, but he clicks his tongue in disapproval and pushes them back open.

"Uh uh. Let me see this pretty pussy. Don't hide from me." He swipes a finger through the wetness that's gathered around my clit before holding up the glistening digit. "Fuck, Sutton, that's sexy as hell."

"Do you think I taste good?," I blurt, my face heating up as soon as the words leave my mouth. God, I can't believe I just—

But he just grins and slips his fingertip into his mouth, his eyelids fluttering closed as he sucks it clean. "Damn, baby. You taste so fucking good. Just like I knew you would."

"Fuck."

Before I know what's happening, he pushes his two middle fingers inside me and pulls them out before pressing them against my parted lips. "Open up, taste how goddamn sweet you are."

Oh, fuck. I do as he says and suck his fingers all the way in, swirling my tongue around them. He's right; I am a little sweet and tangy, and not at all unpleasant.

"God, that's hot as fuck," he says, and like he can't stand it another second, he leans in to kiss me, and I taste myself on both our tongues.

The kiss is explosive, more intense than any kiss we've shared so far, and when he puts his hand between my legs again, I am already on the edge of ecstasy. His erection is rubbing against my thigh, and I want to touch him, and I want his skin on mine.

"Can we take this off?" I ask against his mouth, tugging at his t-shirt. "I want to see more of you. I want to feel you."

He reaches behind him and pulls his t-shirt off by the neck, tossing it in the floor. I didn't get to see as much of his chest as I wanted when I was in his room before, and I am instantly so enamored by his tattoos that I momentarily stop mourning the loss of his touch.

"God," I murmur, reaching up and running my fingertips over the ink. "You just get more and more beautiful the more I see of you."

A smirk turns up his lips, but I swear his cheeks tinge with pink as he runs his fingers under the hem of my shirt. "I could say the same for you if you'd—"

But I'm not listening. One of his tattoos has caught my attention. I pull myself up so I'm sitting against the headboard and tilt my head to one side. "Hold on, wait." My hand drifts to the one piece of art with a splash of color amongst the rest of the black and grey ink.