Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Ch. 28: No Regrets

Nicolai

"Then ride me."

I sound so confident, like I'm not fucking panicking on the inside, terrified I'm going to blow my load in my pants in about one minute flat.

Because having Sutton Banks on top of me right now, grinding her soaking wet pussy over my cock is my most vivid wet dream come to life, and I don't know how long I'll be able to hold off what's about to happen.

Her lips turn up into a sexy little smirk, her knees on either side of my thighs, squeezing as she slides up and down the bulge behind my joggers, which I want nothing more than to rip off and let her do with me whatever she desires. Because I know if I lost control right now, so would she.

But I can't. I can't lose control with her. Not yet. Not here.

But damnit, we can have this. I let my hands fall to her hips and grip them tight, pressing her down harder and grinning at her whimpered moan, biting back one of my own. "You like that, baby?"

"Yes, fuck, yes," she gasps, all her bravado failing her for a moment as she throws her head back, the rapid rise and fall of her chest too tempting to ignore. I slide my hands up the curve of her waist and over her ribcage, thumbs brushing the undersides of her breasts.

Lifting her head, her eyes meet mine as she sucks in a sharp breath. "Please," she whispers, and before she even gets the word out, I'm covering her pebbled nipples with my thumb and index finger, pinching them hard. "Oh, fuck."

"You're so responsive, mala tigrica," I murmur, sliding one hand down her abdomen and keeping the other on her breast. "I bet you're even wetter than you were a few seconds ago."

"If that's even possible," she mutters, and I chuckle when I feel the desire that's pooled between her legs soaking through to my pants.

"Oh, it's possible," I say, bringing my two middle fingers, dripping with her arousal, to my mouth and sucking off every drop while she watches with wide eyes, pupils blown out so that the green is barely visible.

"Oh. My. God," she groans, laying forward to speed up her efforts, and I'm immediately rewarded with a heavenly amount of friction.

I move my hand between us and as I rub circles against her clit, my dick is given the added stimulation it needs, and I am right there. My balls are throbbing, the base of my spine is tingling, and I am on the edge.

"Nicolai, I'm—" But she doesn't even get to finish her sentence before her body shudders against mine and I feel her pussy clenching what it can of my cock through the layer of clothing between us, and I explode.

"Yes, Sutton," I grit out, lifting my hips to hers in an attempt to make it last just a little bit longer. Finally, when we've both given and taken everything we can, I sink into the mattress, and she collapses on top of me. I wrap my arms around her immediately, welcoming her warm body and her sweet, post-orgasmic scent. She nuzzles into my neck and sighs, the most contented sound I've heard her make since coming back into her life.

I brush my hand over the back of her head, and when I sweep her hair over her shoulder so I can see her face, there are tears running down her cheeks.

"Sutton," I say, sitting up and bringing her with me. She adjusts and wraps her arms and legs around me like a koala, refusing to let go. I grip her wrists and gently force her back so I see her eyes. "What's wrong, baby?" I swipe her tears away and cup her cheek in my palm, gripping the back of her neck with my other hand. My heart pounds in my chest, but I have to ask the question. "Do—do you regret what we did just now? Because if you do, I und—"