Chapter 2

I got closer and closer to the field until I saw the guy from earlier, but he wasn't alone, he had two friends with him.

Pfft, of course he didn't come alone, would have been too easy.

I'm not afraid of his friends, I know that I can tear them all to pieces, because Compound V is still active, and not only because of that.

The problem is, when they testify against me. It would be a three against one and the teachers would of course believe them instead of me.

"Hey, what's wrong? Not as cool as you were back on the track, now that you don't have your fans with you?"

He asked with a cheeky grin, which his two friends supported with a laugh.

His buddies were bigger and probably stronger than him, but their stupidity was written all over their faces.

It was clear that he is the "alpha" of this group and the other two just followed him, because otherwise they would probably be too stupid to make it through the school alone.

Both of his friends crossed their arms and waited with a smug grin for me to get over to them and fight.

The main guy started taunting me, causing me to finally lose my patience.

I slung my backpack off my shoulder, dropping it on the grass.

With the help of my increased speed, I ran to them and grabbed one of his friends by the face.

He couldn't react because of my inhuman speed, so it was easy for me to slam him with the back of his head against the ground.

I hope the impact was not too hard. It should only give him a small concussion and not kill him.

I thought to myself as I saw an incoming punch from the second buddy.

I pulled my head to the right and pulled back my left fist, before forcefully letting it land in the pit of his stomach.

This punch took his breath away and made him go down immediately.

The two tough friends were now both lying on the floor.

The first one seemed to have lost consciousness, which is not unusual after such an impact.

The second one rolled around on the grass, while holding his stomach in pain.

I looked over to the last guy, who put his hands out in front of him to keep me away from him.

"You fucking psycho! What's wrong with you?!"

He asked fearfully as his voice was about to crack.

Y/N: What's the matter? I thought you wanted to fight?

"W-what are you? You're not human... You're-"

I grabbed him by his jaw and pushed it up, preventing him from talking.

Y/N: I am human. Just like everyone else.

This is when I realized that I had to kill him now. I can't allow him to spread rumors about my "inhuman abilities".

If the school finds out about them, I'm done.

Y/N: Sorry buddy, but it looks like you know a little too much.

I explained as I tightened my grip around his jaw, bringing tears to his eyes, while he was silently begging for mercy.

I slowly tightened my grip even more to the point where my hand was almost closed again.

This caused his jaw to crack with a painful sound.

I let him go and he began screaming in pain.

I looked around to see if someone was nearby to hear his whining, but thankfully we were all alone. Or at least I thought so, since I wasn't able to see anyone.