Chapter 11

We arrived at the Doc's place and I introduced myself to him.

There was not much time for chitchatting, so we went straight to the most important part.

He put me in some kind of chamber where he analyzed my body with some weird scanners, after that he led me to the suit that was promised to me.

It looked very similar to Flash's suit, but it didn't have a lightning emblem on the chest and the face was also fully covered.

It looked like a mixture between Flash's and Iron Man's suit actually, now that I think about it.

Y/N: So, I just jump in there, and that's it?

I asked a little confused.

Doc: Get close to your suit and turn your back to it. I'll activate it and it will attach itself to your body.

Y/N: Alright then, let's do this.

I walked over to the suit and turned my back to it, just as I was told.

The Doc played around with a remote and I heard the suit activating behind me.

I couldn't even realize what was happening, since the next step happened so fast.

The suit attached itself to me in a second, before covering my face with the mask.

It was a really advanced mask with a visor, it activated and began scanning the room, marking MJ and the Doc as "Allies".

Doc: MJ and I should be marked as your allies.

Y/N: Yeah, you guys got marked as that.

Doc: Good, that means the scanner is working as intended.

Y/N: How does it know if someone is friendly or not though?

Doc: Well, if someone will attack you, the suit will mark them as an enemy.

Y/N: That'll probably be a little too late, but that's fine.

Doc: Maybe, but if someone is marked as an enemy, the next time they come close to you the suit will give you an alert.

Y/N: That's not too bad. But I don't think I'll let an enemy survive our encounter.

Doc: You never know who you'll fight. Someone might be able to escape or beat you.

Y/N: They couldn't beat me without the suit, how will they beat me with it?

Doc: Are you talking about the Flash and Canary?

Y/N: Yeah, the Flash got buried by the hospital.

I informed him with a chuckle.

Doc: I don't think he's dead.

Y/N: Why? Getting buried by hundreds of pieces of debris sounds pretty dead to me.

Doc: This man isn't easily killed. He could've disappeared from that place before the hospital even fell.

Y/N: He didn't, we were trying to kill each other until the very last moment.

Doc: Doesn't mean he couldn't have run away.

Y/N: I would've seen that.

Doc: No Y/N, trust me, you wouldn't.

Y/N: You have quite a high opinion of him.

Doc: I'm just telling you how things really work around here. They don't call him the fastest man alive for no reason.

Y/N: I beat the fastest man alive into the ground and his partner too. They lost against a guy that just got revived minutes before the fight.