Chapter 10

MJ POV

I made it back on my feet and looked through the hole in the wall that Y/N created.

He was punching her face into the ground.

It didn't look like he was going to stop any time soon, she lost her consciousness, but he kept hitting her in the face.

Should I tell him to stop? I don't think it'll do much. Why would he listen to me? He never does.

But before I could do anything, there was a different thing that stopped him, some kind of lighting got him off that bitch and threw him against the hospital wall.

The wall gave in and broke, that's all I could see from up here.

They were right under me right now and it sounded like there was some heavy fighting going on down there.

I didn't know what to do, I don't have Reggie's number, so I can't call him and tell him to help Y/N.

I remembered that I dropped the gun in the corridor, when I got attacked by Canary, so I left my room and went over to the spot where I dropped it.

It was still there, so I picked it up and ran outside.

And good thing that I did, the two Speedsters kept slamming each other against the walls until the hospital couldn't stand any longer and collapsed.

MJ: Oh my God...Y/N!

I yelled from the top of my lungs, hoping to get an answer, so I would know where exactly he was.

Everything became quiet until Y/N jumped out of the debris.

MJ: Y/N! You're alright!

I said relieved as I ran over to him and pulled him in a hug.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm good. How are you?

MJ: Now I'm okay. Let's get outta here.

Y/N: Get into your car, I'll drive you back home.

MJ: There's no way I'm letting you drive Y/N. You'll be sitting in the passenger's seat.

Y/N: You're acting as if I can't drive.

MJ: You're high and you just got revived like ten minutes ago, this isn't up for discussion. Now, get in.

Y/N POV

Once we were at her car, I got into the passenger seat, while she got behind the wheel.

I put my head back against the seat and massaged the bridge of my nose, while she started the engine and drove off.

MJ: Are you okay?

She asked, giving me a concerned glance.

Y/N: I can feel my heart acting up again, it's gonna be really painful very soon.

MJ: Shit...can I do something to make it stop?

Y/N: No, all the fighting took a toll on my heart. I shouldn't have fought right after being revived, but then again, it wasn't really my choice now was it?

MJ: What will we do when it gets worse? I mean we can't go to the hospital...

Y/N: They know my face now, I can't go anywhere, ever.

MJ: No, it's not like everyone knows who you are and what you did.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure I'm on the news. Reggie got it easy, he ran off before the real shit happened.

MJ: He left you hanging.

Y/N: No, he couldn't have known about all that.

MJ: Y/N, don't you see he's using you for his own gains? He wants to get rid of that Meta squad by using you. I don't know if the Speedster is dead or not, but if he is, Reggie's gonna claim it was him who did that. He'll get rewarded for your work.