Chapter 4

Dad: Do you know this guy?

My dad asked as I went down the stairs.

He didn't know about Reggie and Tyler...and MJ...actually, he has no idea about anyone, since I barely talk with my parents about school stuff.

They pretty much only care about my grades and not anything else when it comes to my life.

As long as I get okay grades, they won't cause a scene.

Y/N: Yeah, he's a friend.

I answered as I went over to Reggie, who took a step back from the doorframe to let me out get out of the house.

Dad: You got a key with you?

Y/N: Yeah, you can close the door.

Once he did and we walked a few steps away from it, I spoke up.

Y/N: Why did you come?

Reggie: What do you mean "why"? I told you we need to talk.

Y/N: Yeah, and I told you we'll do that tomorrow. You can't just show up at my parents' place without an invitation.

Reggie: Well, I just did and there's nothing you can do about it now.

I sighed, shaking my head in annoyance.

Y/N: I shouldn't have told you anything.

Reggie: I told you to inform me when you see something like that, so yes, you should have and I'm glad you did. Now stop bitching around and tell me everything you saw.

Y/N: Just tell you how he looked like you mean?

Reggie: No, his bank account info.

Y/N: Uh-

Reggie: Of course I'm talking about his looks, holy shit man, why are you so dumb today?!

He asked, getting angry by me playing stupid. I don't know why but I kinda find it funny to troll him a bit today.

Y/N: Okay, he wore a red full body suit, his face was covered, well everything besides his eyes and lower face. And he had a thunder sign or logo, however you wanna call it, on his chest.

Reggie: Well fuck me...

He said worried.

Y/N: What? Is that one of your mates? Or a customer?

Reggie: Neither. This guy is a fucking menace. Did you see lightning around him? Like when he stepped on the ground, was there some lighting coming from under his boots. Or what about his arms? We're they surrounded by lightning?

I tried my hardest to remember, but I don't remember seeing lightning at all.

Y/N: No, can't say I saw any lightning around him to be honest.

Reggie: Well that means he was either an imposter, which I doubt. Or he just wasn't using his full speed.

Y/N: I'll have to agree on your second take. It seemed like he actually slowed down to take a better look at me. It definitely didn't feel lile he was using his full speed.

Reggie: Makes sense, since that guy is incredibly fast if he goes max speed.

Y/N: Even faster than you?

He nodded.

Reggie: Hate to admit it, but yeah, way faster.

Y/N: So, what's the plan now?

Reggie: What plan could there possibly be? We take him down.

Y/N: Only us two?

Reggie: Yeah, I know you don't feel ready yet, but I'm not saying we'll do this right now. I'll give you a better version of Compound V, to make you faster.