Chapter 5

"Oh shit! My boy is catching up!"

Reggie shouted with a smile, looking over his shoulder.

We ran for a few minutes already and we're now just making circles around the city.

I tried to say something cocky, but I saw that he was running straight at a girl that was standing on the edge of the road.

Y/N: Reggie, watch out!

I yelled as an attempt to warn him, but it was too late.

He ran straight through the girl, she literally exploded into many red flesh pieces on impact with Reggie.

Reggie stopped and looked at the ground that was full of her blood.

I also stopped, like one meter behind him and took a look at the bloody ground.

My eyes then looked up at the guy who was standing in complete shock and disbelief.

Can't blame him for that, I would've been shocked too if a person would explode before me out of nowhere.

He was covered in her blood and slowly looked up to us.

His face turned from disbelief to anger and hatred.

???: What the fuck did you do?!

He yelled at us with teary eyes.

Reggie: We...we can't stop, let's go man.

He explained as he ran off and went right behind him.

Y/N: What the hell was that Reggie?

I asked him as I came closer to him.

Reggie: It was an accident man, they happen.

He answered, his eyes focused on the road this time.

Y/N: Today is just one huge pile of shit, isn't it?

Reggie: It's alright, just think about you winning the run.

Y/N: And then killing a guy and watching you kill two after that. And as a grand finale, watching you run through a girl, and not in the good sense.

Reggie: Yeah, it has been quite a while since I did that. In a good sense I mean.

Y/N: As far as I know the Seven have some not too bad looking girl members, right?

Reggie: Yeah, but they're taken and besides that, I wouldn't want a Supe as a girlfriend anyways.

Y/N: Why's that? Scared of competition?

Reggie: I just wouldn't wanna deal with their shit. Supes are annoying as fuck.

Y/N: Yeah, you are indeed.

He raised his brow.

Reggie: You? You're talking as if you're not one of us.

Y/N: Not officially.

Reggie: Official or not, you take a lot of Compound, you're one of us.

Y/N: Really want to have me on your team, huh?

Reggie: You already are, just not officially.

Y/N: Since I'm a Supe, what are my chances of joining the Seven?

Reggie: Let's not jump that far, okay?

Y/N: Why not? I think I'd make a fine addition to your team, don't you think?

Reggie: Maybe you would, but we're called the Seven, not the Eight. We have that name for a reason.

Y/N: So, you're not taking in anyone else then?